ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped. :lol:

So whas the consensus on the BB vs AQ debate? Itching for a pair now and they are similarly priced on GOAT. I guess whichever is cheaper when I wanna buy is the one ill get, its a $10 difference right now.

Is the extra padding a difference in terms of fit? I have a 9.5 in both my 350's.

The funniest part about this story is..

Flight Club doesn't even legit check  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've witnessed FC legit check plenty of times first hand.. and other times I've seen them take the shoes straight up, but in all honesty, I feel like they might do a more in-depth check after they accept the shoes, perhaps even after hours. Every time I'm in FCLA it's a zoo, so things move fairly quickly. I mean, when shoes are shipped to them, I don't see them opening boxes while the store is open.. I see them all stacked up behind the counter. Not to mention, why would they want to risk selling fake shoes? Selling counterfeit goods will get you into some MAJOR trouble. 

Update: Dude didn't even bother to talk it out. Escalated the dispute to a claim right after he replied to my initial response.

Two thumbs up for Sole Supremacy from me. Received my OTs today from a size swap. Box was perfect and even received the OG receipt from Shoe Palace.

Two thumbs up for Sole Supremacy from me. Received my OTs today from a size swap. Box was perfect and even received the OG receipt from Shoe Palace.
Man really? SS won't size swap with me until the 8th according to them. How'd you get through to em?

Man really? SS won't size swap with me until the 8th according to them. How'd you get through to em?
was about to say this. But i think vikdakid swapped them before they went away for vacation. They finally got in that size 5 tan I was looking for and I emailed them 3-4 days before they left and they said they are not handling swaps for non-locals until after the 8th. Hope that 1 pair of size 5 stays for a while. 

was about to say this. But i think vikdakid swapped them before they went away for vacation. They finally got in that size 5 tan I was looking for and I emailed them 3-4 days before they left and they said they are not handling swaps for non-locals until after the 8th. Hope that 1 pair of size 5 stays for a while. 

Yea We discussed everything prior to them going on vaca .. they received mine on the 28th and shipped on Monday before they left

i think i got a dude trying to scam me right now... sent him a pair of 750s in december and two months later he's opened up a case on me out of nowhere and accusing me of selling him fakes.
laugh.gif
folks ain't ****.

Last edited:
i think i got a dude trying to scam me right now... sent him a pair of 750s in december and two months later he's opened up a case on me out of nowhere and accusing me of selling him fakes. :lol: folks ain't ****.
People that do that kind of stuff makes me sick :smh:

I hope all works out for you.

thing is i'm sure paypal will side with him cuz adidas didn't send a reciept. i asked him to explain how they were fake but he never replied.

man I'm on the verge of moving some pairs. like how many yeezys do u really need?

TBH if y'all getting that chargeback. the buyer is most likely gonna win. 

Sell in person in a bank or PD.

stay safe NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom