ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH if y'all getting that chargeback. the buyer is most likely gonna win. 

Sell in person in a bank or PD.

stay safe NT

Yep did this exact thing. Got the buyer to meet and inspect the shoes @ my bank. Once he was satisfied that they were real I took the cash and deposited it at the teller (made sure bills checked out) then gave him the shoes and we both walked out. Nice smooth transaction, highly recommend it.

Yep did this exact thing. Got the buyer to meet and inspect the shoes @ my bank. Once he was satisfied that they were real I took the cash and deposited it at the teller (made sure bills checked out) then gave him the shoes and we both walked out. Nice smooth transaction, highly recommend it.
The way to go.  That or Goat/Stockx.  

man I'm on the verge of moving some pairs. like how many yeezys do u really need?
nerd.gif
 whoa, let me know

TBH if y'all getting that chargeback. the buyer is most likely gonna win. 

Sell in person in a bank or PD.

stay safe NT
Not true. If the buyer paid via paypal and filed a chargeback, seller just has to provide tracking number and verify the package was sent to the verified address. Items over $750 need to have signature confirmation as well. Paypal will side with the seller under their seller protection policy. 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

What people need to be careful about is when the buyer opens a claim with paypal for "item significantly not as described". They can claim you sent them fakes. There's no way for paypal to verify what you actually sent the buyer. That's when the buyer can send the seller back a pair of fakes AND get their money back. 

I ONLY sell high priced items via GOAT app, stockx, or consignment shops.

Last edited:
What about selling threw eBay? Does that take some of the risk away. I've had a buyer try and do something like that to me once. All I did was provide the tracking and eBay sided with me.

Last edited:
What about selling threw eBay? Does that take some of the risk away. I've had a buyer try and do something like that to me once. All I did was provide the tracking and eBay sided with me.
Selling through eBay is the same as selling straight through PayPal in terms of risk IMO, just more fees. 

Not true. If the buyer paid via paypal and filed a chargeback, seller just has to provide tracking number and verify the package was sent to the verified address. Items over $750 need to have signature confirmation as well. Paypal will side with the seller under their seller protection policy. 

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

What people need to be careful about is when the buyer opens a claim with paypal for "item significantly not as described". They can claim you sent them fakes. There's no way for paypal to verify what you actually sent the buyer. That's when the buyer can send the seller back a pair of fakes AND get their money back. 

I ONLY sell high priced items via GOAT app, stockx, or consignment shops.

And there is the loop scammers use. Item significantly not as described. PayPal and eBay will always side with the buyer and tell them to ship the item back. Once they provide tracking and they confirm the item was delivered you can get a box full of dog **** and PayPal will attempt to close the case and refund the buyer. At that point you have to file a internet crime case, and take it from there.

60% of the thread about folks getting/potentially scammed on ebay etc.. :lol:

folks don't seem to learn :smh:

Last edited:
thing is i'm sure paypal will side with him cuz adidas didn't send a reciept. i asked him to explain how they were fake but he never replied.
was it directly thru paypal or thru ebay? if it was thru ebay your guaranteed to lose, I got robbed from ebay last year

PayPal won't acknowledge video footage as they say it could be edited.

Lmao is that so? PayPal is worse than I thought. I doubt they look at these cases btw.

And in regards to that fake email thing u would be surprised how many people just haphazardly look for the payment sent email + the Ok to deliver message in that email. Wouldn't call them stupid.

I know flight club is taxed.. However, I like to check the site a lot because I am starting to sell my collection, well just trimming the fat really. As I live close and it's so easy to just drop off stuff and pick up a check. Even if they take 20% and u gotta deal with attitude. They get top dollar and deal with all the ********. So I have a DS pair of gray 750. I went to check the prices as last I checked my pair went up 1000 in a month. Now they are all gone. They had at least 5 or 6 sizes listed and now boom. None. With all the hype on Kanye and people d riding him and these kix. Those gray 750 are going to be worth some serious loot. I mean I paid retail which was 385 with tax and in exactly a years time. They were 3200 the other week on flight club. Now I do like the shoe and bought because I figured if I love them in person I'll Rock them. But never did and for the loot they are fetching. 3000 seems a bit better than wearing these. But that's me. I honestly like the lows and wish I had the doves and moon rocks.

Not yeezys, but I bought a pair of white supreme Jordans. And as soon as I got them I knew they were fake. I had other pairs and these were just off. So I hit up seller and he basically admits it. So as long as I sent the kix back and gave PayPal a tracking number. PayPal saw they are delivered and my loot was all back.

U just have to be on point with eBay and PayPal. And only time I ever got screwed was my own dumb *** move of sending as a gift. Don't know what I was thinking. But after buying 500 pairs of kix. Getting screwed once and basically by my stupidity. Can't get too upset.

But PayPal has never did me wrong. I've been tried to be scammed here and there and pp always sends me my loot back.

Now that I'm selling a bunch of kix or starting to. I use flight club, NYC meets. Or PayPal invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom