ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like half the thread always wanna claim they dont like Ye though. :lol:

I honestly don't used to be a big hip hop fan but don't like current hip hop at all. I will stick to my old school hip hop.
Never liked any yeezys either I just like the 350 pbs. I had the 750s in hand and hated them.

Most may disagree with me, but with all this eBay talk it just sounds like resellers are getting what they deserve for being scammers themselves? Why get salty when your only intent was to gain $2000 profit from something you paid $200 for? I'm talking about resellers, not the sneaker collecters.

If a reseller got scammed for concerts tickets that he was overcharging 200% for, I'd straight up just laugh lol.

I do respect people's time and money, but with what said I've seen with greedy resellers and yeezys its hard to show any signs of condolences. With selling high dollar amount online through desperation, they should be more responsible to not get scammed back...
Yeah I disagree completely. There's nothing fraudulent about someone reselling an item for what the market value is. Nothing.

Last edited:
moral of the story is if you want to be sure you got a real pair, then score on release day. I don't even trust Rif or Flight club. Ebay? LOL don't get me started on how many fakes get sold per day on there. That's why I am #teamretail.

Amount of fakes on eBay is ridiculous. Maddest thing is a lot of people are paying top dollar and they don't even know they have received fakes and leaving positive feedback for fake sneakers!

IMO Yeezys are retail or bust. I can't see the logic in spending thousand(s) on 350/750's. Probably because I want to wear the shoe but all resellers think what they have.

IMO Yeezys are retail or bust. I can't see the logic in spending thousand(s) on 350/750's. Probably because I want to wear the shoe but all resellers think what they have.

I want to wear the MR and OT and at a decent price which a lot above retail I would buy and wear the **** outta them!This Is probably the only show outside the Kobe grinch I would pay way above retail to rock em

Last edited:
I hate missing out on a shoe and having to choose between no shoe or paying resell as much as the next person, but there's some next level salt here at people willing to scam or being happy to see scams. No shoe is a necessity, when you die your life isn't going to be affected by owning a shoe or not. The decision to pay resell or move on isn't THAT serious.

As the saying goes, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Off my soapbox now.

Need. So clean on feet 
smokin.gif

If I really like a shoe and fail at retail, I will pay resale.
If I want something I'm getting it regardless.

Im the same way. If you really want it then worth is subjective. Ive been a sneaker guy my whole life and always instead of buying big ticket items ive always wanted, compensated by 2-3 shoes that I liked too but more settled for.

Now that my money is better and I have disposable income (I think :lol:) ill use it for shoes that I REALLY want. Something I coudnt afford when I was younger, not the same shoe but the concept of a big ticket item I REALLY wanted.

It always feels better for me if I resist the urge to pay resale. I usually forget about wanting the shoes after a week or so anyway. I guess I may feel differently if I had more disposable income.

Last edited:
Everything is funny. If the people that said "screw resellers" could cop 350's at $250, they'd be the first ones to talk about how happy they are to get their pair.

im with you on this one. 

Lets be honest. It was al fun and games untill the galaxy foam and concord 11 fiascos happened. 

Thats when the hype/resell train pulled out from the station. People been jumpin on that train ever since........

I hate missing out on a shoe and having to choose between no shoe or paying resell as much as the next person, but there's some next level salt here at people willing to scam or being happy to see scams. No shoe is a necessity, when you die your life isn't going to be affected by owning a shoe or not. The decision to pay resell or move on isn't THAT serious.

As the saying goes, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Off my soapbox now.
true.

there are so many more important things in life than a damn pair of shoes. 

as far as paying resell prices...if you're loaded and have the money, sure go for it if you want it that bad. but if you're making close to minimum wage and have other responsibilities in your life (rent, car/house payments, kids, etc), take it easy. in 5-10 years time you're probably gonna wish you had that $1000 instead of a pair of shoes that aren't what's hot anymore

How is it? Did you not read the quote?
Name me a sneaker that has continually released over and over and you could make as much as a yeezy in general whether it's with nike or adidas there is no other sneaker that you can make that much off. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong

Im the same way. If you really want it then worth is subjective. Ive been a sneaker guy my whole life and always instead of buying big ticket items ive always wanted, compensated by 2-3 shoes that I liked too but more settled for.

Now that my money is better and I have disposable income (I think :lol:) ill use it for shoes that I REALLY want. Something I coudnt afford when I was younger, not the same shoe but the concept of a big ticket item I REALLY wanted.

I'm the same I don't just throw my money away though I still like to find a bargain!
I have mentioned on this thread before that I am like a hawk on eBay and I tend to look for the people that are not big resellers and just got lucky on release day.
The big resellers normally way overprice so I go for the noobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom