ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone stated before adc showed sold out tans before last PB launch. I'm sure it means nothing. Well get something in march but who knows what. Let the salt pour

Those 750s are dope but I dont think I can pull them off consistently. Who knows. I just want the four OG 350s.

I'll trade the 750 for a OT and MR in my size in a heart beat Don't care what color 750 it is lol I'm same way just want the 4 OG 350's

Yeezysforsall on my twitter says chocolate 750s on 18th
roll.gif
 YEEZYSFORALL

:rofl:  YEEZYSFORALL
Yeah I know everyone is guessing until adidas confirms but by time they do we will all know days before. The pic if the sheet of paper with date from some store will appear and there you have it. Usually how it goes

How far in advance did adidas confirm the previous releases? We are pretty much only two weeks away from March 18 and mostly only rumors

lol I've seen ATC services with the twitter handle LetsEatYeezys, iHelpUCop, etc.

Sketchhhhhhh

Last edited:
How far in advance did adidas confirm the previous releases? We are pretty much only two weeks away from March 18 and mostly only rumors

On March 17th adidas are releasing a lot of NMDs so maybe the week after that, if they are going to release some yeezys this month.

On March 17th adidas are releasing a lot of NMDs so maybe the week after that, if they are going to release some yeezys this month.
for the last release, Adidas released some NMDs a day after the Yeezys, so your theory could be wrong. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom