ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gone for a few days, thread moved like 50 pages
Congrats to those who cooked on the SP raffle, didnt enter cuz 1) wasnt going to win 2) didnt want to drive 5 hrs up there from socal

On March 17th adidas are releasing a lot of NMDs so maybe the week after that, if they are going to release some yeezys this month.
bahaha so hypebeasts will stop buying those huh and resell will go down....ahh the sneaker game....all hype dies when that sneakers becomes a GR

On March 17th adidas are releasing a lot of NMDs so maybe the week after that, if they are going to release some yeezys this month.

GR NMDs. Mesh instead of primeknit. Some of the women's models have been on shelves since January. No one will be chasing them down. Yeezys could still drop.

Also I think adidas not releasing Yeezys this month would be good. Don't want adidas doing what Nike did to foamposites

I got my NMD today from Overkill and these Yellow boys are nice!

I rather have the Blk ones now!

how do the 750s fit? I wear a 9.5 in 350s so I'm assuming I should just got with a 10 in the 750s?But who am I kidding? I'll probably strike out, anyway, just curious.

how do the 750s fit? I wear a 9.5 in 350s so I'm assuming I should just got with a 10 in the 750s? But who am I kidding? I'll probably strike out, anyway, just curious.
That kind of mentality will get your nowhere in life, my friend.

thread is in shambles 
mean.gif

That kind of mentality will get your nowhere in life, my friend.
I'll definitey be trying to get them. I could probably only get them online or at Barneys though. I'm outside DC so I have very, very few options to snag a pair for retail. The one boutique in DC that might get these will require people to pay over retail and purchase additional merch in order to buy them. I might have to do that :/

I'll definitey be trying to get them. I could probably only get them online or at Barneys though. I'm outside DC so I have very, very few options to snag a pair for retail. The one boutique in DC that might get these will require people to pay over retail and purchase additional merch in order to buy them. I might have to do that :/

Major still running like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom