ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with this thread: Buying Yeezys is not a reputable occupation. Some of you need to stop wasting time complaining in here, and instead, go to school, find a job, or excel at current your position. The saddest part about it is most of you complaining are over the age of 30—a sneaker forum is not where you should be spending your time at that age. 

Hey, I resent that. These threads get me through the work day. The tears are my fuel. Crying over sneakers...as if the world is so cruel.

The issue with this thread: Buying Yeezys is not a reputable occupation. Some of you need to stop wasting time complaining in here, and instead, go to school, find a job, or excel at current your position. The saddest part about it is most of you complaining are over the age of 30—a sneaker forum is not where you should be spending your time at that age. 
I'll listen to this advice when I decide to stop enjoying my existence lol. Like people who say I'm too old to be hooking up with 21 year olds - sure, I'll take it into consideration (when I give up on life)

Many people in here have very respectable jobs, and can multi-task. I have literally seen NT users copping via laptop in OR while a patient is anesthetized three feet away

Last edited:
300 cash
A Pepsi perfect bottle
Ds black supreme v's
Ds carmine vi
Ds cork air max 90s
Ds black infrared vi
o_O thats a lot.

I would have sold everything and gotten a pair with cash left over.

But it's your money and I'm glad you're happy since that's all that matters in the end 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Another NTer noted that the quality in OT's are not as good as the MR's. Is it just me or the OT's feel lighter than the MR's? The MR soles felt heavier and the primeknit feels a bit thicker.

Another NTer noted that the quality in OT's are not as good as the MR's. Is it just me or the OT's feel lighter than the MR's? The MR soles felt heavier and the primeknit feels a bit thicker.
I just got my OTs in from Footlocker and I agree that they are noticeably lower quality; the knit looks much worse and the pattern is really faint. They almost look fake. Convinced me to call off the search for pair #2.

Anyone in CA get there's from Adidas yet? Says it's suppose to deliver today, but tracking hasn't showed any movement since yesterday in NE.

Last edited:

There are some on this thread running up post counts to get into the secret society of bd links and secret info
roll.gif

Why do you feel the need to comment on every post? The block feature is nice, but I still see the 'warnings'. You have overtook Sak for the most annoying NT user. 

Cause post counts really = sneaker knowledge on a board full of dudes 
roll.gif
roll.gif

o_O thats a lot.
I would have sold everything and gotten a pair with cash left over.
But it's your money and I'm glad you're happy since that's all that matters in the end :D

Yea I know that it was more than they're probably worth now, but if I didn't get them from this guy I would have only bought from fc because I honestly don't trust myself spotting a fake on the secondary market. So I would have been at about the same money and he saved me from taking anymore time from doing stuff with my kids on a Saturday while dad tries to get a Kanye shoe. Would have been more of a hassle selling the pairs in this market for Jordan's for me. My time was just worth more than the shoes meant even if I "lost"

Last edited:
Shoe value I 100% agree, but I ended up being ok with that. Just didn't have the want to waste anymore time chasing a Pair. In the end I get the best of both the shoe and time.
Any other shoes in your collection you'd like to give away for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom