ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the forwarding services.

Have they all been blacklisted or only a particular one? 

PM If you rather not answer in the open

Going price on a 8.5 OT? I can't depend on eBay since it's all over the place.

700-800

In regards to the forwarding services.

Have they all been blacklisted or only a particular one? 

PM If you rather not answer in the open

would like answer to this as well. Always seem to be able to get thru on EU but USA I'm stuck with that spinning wheel.

Last edited:
Any other shoes in your collection you'd like to give away for free?

If you had some ds 750s I have about another 200 pairs to chose from. I have a couple retail Ftl connects so for everything except these yeezy's I have retail in. The way I look at it is i paid retail for the shoes, so with everything they cost me 900. The only quick flip would have been the supremes for 400-450 and I've watched the market tank on the since release day. Like I said my time was more important than dealing with flakers ect. I over paid by a couple hundred I suppose but I knew that and was ok with it to know the person getting me the shoes.

Last edited:
ive given up and came to terms ill never own a pair of TDs... #feelsbatman
:frown: :wow: :\

I missed out on release day and bought a pair a week later for $700, thought it might be overpaying but now I would pay that any day for a DS size 8

i thought i was missing out by not having TDs but they are slowly becoming my least favorite.

too much going on with them.

MRs and OTs >>> TDs >>> PBs

Last edited:

I just got my OTs in from Footlocker and I agree that they are noticeably lower quality; the knit looks much worse and the pattern is really faint. They almost look fake. Convinced me to call off the search for pair #2.
word to me , the ots were very underwelming in person. 

If you had some ds 750s I have about another 200 pairs to chose from. I have a couple retail Ftl connects so for everything except these yeezy's I have retail in. The way I look at it is i paid retail for the shoes, so with everything they cost me 900. The only quick flip would have been the supremes for 400-450 and I've watched the market tank on the since release day. Like I said my time was more important than dealing with flakers ect. I over paid by a couple hundred I suppose but I knew that and was ok with it to know the person getting me the shoes.

No need to justify. You're happy and the person you bartered with is happy. That's all that matters.

ive given up and came to terms ill never own a pair of TDs... #feelsbatman
:frown: :wow: :\

I missed out on release day and bought a pair a week later for $700, thought it might be overpaying but now I would pay that any day for a DS size 8

I didn't pay much attention because I was more focused on the SBB's. Lowest price I grabbed the TD's was for $605 shipped 2 weeks after release. Wish I would've put in the work for them at the time. They were all over my local FB group for $600-$900. Oh well.

emaled YS yesterday again about the tans

they replied today with the same BS

"Please stay tuned, thank you for your patience"

yep im going to cancel right now

I just got my OTs in from Footlocker and I agree that they are noticeably lower quality; the knit looks much worse and the pattern is really faint. They almost look fake. Convinced me to call off the search for pair #2.
Glad someone else noted that too. I thought it was just me.

I bet UA's are higher quality than the real ones. 
nerd.gif

Glad someone else noted that too. I thought it was just me.

I bet UA's are higher quality than the real ones. 
nerd.gif
Are there really any UA yeezys though?

My understanding is that all the fakes are made in separate factories.

In regards to Adi not allowing forwarding addresses.. please, show me in writing where they state that. Because from what I've seen, they allow shipping to both residential and business addresses, just no P.O. boxes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've done quite a bit of digging through various pages of terms and conditions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom