ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe that red back splash in the kitchen. Not sure if the true religion was the worst part of that false floss

BTW, did your Yeezy's ever come in from overseas and what size did you get?

Ha, still waiting man. Dude was supposed to ship them out this weekend but I have a feeling he didn't get around to it, should have em before the end of the month though, will post pics the second I have em.

OTs & PBs both size 9.

Thanks! You wear pretty much the same size as me, but I haven't been blessed by Yeezus yet. Anyway, I can't stand shoes that are too tight or too big. Yours fit snug or perfect with "regular socks" (no thin stuff like Stance Super Invisibles)?

Last edited:
Thanks! You wear pretty much the same size as me, but I haven't been blessed by Yeezus yet. Anyway, I can't stand shoes that are too tight or too big. Yours fit snug or perfect with "regular socks" - no thin stuff like Stance Super Invisibles?
Haven't actually tried any 350s on yet, just went off the sizing recommendations on here but I'm hoping they both fit. Far as UBs and other stuff goes, I wear a pretty wide variety of socks, but for the most part I only wear the super thin no shows in the summer but I just tend to switch it up depending on the weather and how that pair fits. I have two pairs of Chalks for that very reason, one in 9.5 and one in 10, so I can wear the 10s with thick socks when it's cold and the 9.5s with thinner socks in summer.

Redid the kitchen and it's flames. All Versace throughout with Gucci hand towels. Top of the line errryythang 
nthat.gif

So someone told me one of y'all been posting my info on KTT?

You've taken things too far.
welcome to the club
mean.gif
Pretty jacked up. Like they posted your personal info???

Thanks! You wear pretty much the same size as me, but I haven't been blessed by Yeezus yet. Anyway, I can't stand shoes that are too tight or too big. Yours fit snug or perfect with "regular socks" - no thin stuff like Stance Super Invisibles?
Haven't actually tried any 350s on yet, just went off the sizing recommendations on here but I'm hoping they both fit. Far as UBs and other stuff goes, I wear a pretty wide variety of socks, but for the most part I only wear the super thin no shows in the summer but I just tend to switch it up depending on the weather and how that pair fits. I have two pairs of Chalks for that very reason, one in 9.5 and one in 10, so I can wear the 10s with thick socks when it's cold and the 9.5s with thinner socks in summer.
Cool. I have a pairs like that and it sounds like we're the same size then. Let me know when you slide them 350s on 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
nah every time ive walked into an HM i either see the olive, black or beige pair hanging around...the grey pair was online but prob sold out by now

i have to be on the lookout more often then. was there a name for the specific type?

Don't give a ****. This ain't no fashion runway - I rock my Yeezys with Levis 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Dude I owe you for putting me up on falafels by the way lol.

Are you Lebanese? Or long shot Albanian?
yea no problem man, but don't OD on the falafel itself, grab it with some salad too, it's still fried. Healthy, but not to OD on :lol:
And I'm eastern European, serbian.

View media item 1778538

View media item 1778537

Redid the kitchen and it's flames. All Versace throughout with Gucci hand towels. Top of the line errryythang :nthat:

Pretty jacked up. Like they posted your personal info???

Cool. I have a pairs like that and it sounds like we're the same size then. Let me know when you slide them 350s on :nthat:  
no personal info like that, just some pics or something and people making jokes. Basically talking behind my back, which I dont really concern myself with but when presented to my face becomes an issue

I just realized NASCAR dudes have the best style cause they wear the most brands.

only drink wishing well water imported from pluto

:rofl:

Gave me a good laugh when I tried to catch up.

What's up with the A.S.S. Club (Anti Social Social Club) link that got posted some hours ago, never heard of that brand

Last edited:
roll.gif

Gave me a good laugh when I tried to catch up.

What's up with the A.S.S. Club (Anti Social Social Club) link that got posted some hours ago, never heard of that brand
*** Club. 
laugh.gif
 It's just a trendy new brand. Always on Tumblr/IG, and Kanye wore it ig. Merch always sells out ASAP. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom