ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in here today and was like

whatisthisplace.gif

Last edited:
Well we need more info on the next drop yzy's starting to feel like an iPhone , just release hard dates and let me plan on how I'm gonna hold my next L.....:lol:

Yall had my back though. :pimp:

Repped some of yall. :lol:

Any fit pics with the gray HM pants? Dunno how it would look. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Why is it people trying to stunt in yeezys but wearing clothes from H&M.
Backward mentality, and that's my opinion which I'm entitled to.

You're an idiot.. QFT.. It's a $200 shoe, not high end fashion. High end sneakers start at about $500 RETAIL. Doesn't even matter what people wear, as long as it looks good to them, that's all that matters. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] people like you make me laugh.

Last edited:
You're an idiot.. QFT.. It's a $200 shoe, not high end fashion. High end sneakers start at about $500 RETAIL. Doesn't even matter what people wear, as long as it looks good to them, that's all that matters. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] people like you make me laugh.
he's not here anymore broski.

question, i bought a pair of yeezys off someone (through pp invoice) on saturday. he said he would ship either saturday or monday. i messaged him today asking if he'd ship and no response. i know I'm jumping the gun here but typically, how long should i wait before i contact paypal and file a claim?

question, i bought a pair of yeezys off someone (through pp invoice) on saturday. he said he would ship either saturday or monday. i messaged him today asking if he'd ship and no response. i know I'm jumping the gun here but typically, how long should i wait before i contact paypal and file a claim?

You bought them yesterday and are already worried???

I'd give it a week personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom