ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im #teamstripe

looks dope to me...especially for the spring/summer

Last edited:
The sole on the 550 looks great, no issue with paint chipping since they are clear. Upper is cool too, almost has an ultra boost front and back tab look.

Last edited:
The sole on the 550 looks great, no issue with paint chipping since they are clear. Upper is cool too, almost has an ultra boost front and back tab look.
not sure if we can call them 550 at this point with the "Supply 350" on the side of Ye's foot

not sure if we can call them 550 at this point with the "Supply 350" on the side of Ye's foot
Good point, i didn't even see that on the side.  Having a hard time seeing it even when you pointed it out.  My eyes are getting old apparently.

May sound absurd. Would you guys suggest that I cash out on Moonrocks so the prices wouldn't be too high later?? 
i'm pretty sure most of the people here would suggest you wear them, but if you need the cash or got an extra pair go for it.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1948246/width/500/height/1000[/I]
[/quote]

I have no problem with the stripe and if the new midsole holds up better I'm all for it, but something seems off. Maybe the shape?

Also, whoever suggested these may not be offical Adidas Yeezy could be onto something. The article about the subject stated that Adidas was still letting Kanye use Boost on Yeezys even if they weren't officially Adidas. Kind of like Cole Haan using Nike Air and Lunar soles.

I have no problem with the stripe and if the new midsole holds up better I'm all for it, but something seems off. Maybe the shape?

Also, whoever suggested these may not be offical Adidas Yeezy could be onto something. The article about the subject stated that Adidas was still letting Kanye use Boost on Yeezys even if they weren't officially Adidas. Kind of like Cole Haan using Nike Air and Lunar soles.
The toe box looks most off to me. It is very bulbous. 

It is definitely the shape.. those are just samples though. As we get closer to production, things will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom