ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most, I'm not a huge fan of the stripe either, but I definitely dig the wavy pattern in the PK. Very curious to see where these samples lead.

So when is the tan and td restocking?
I have yet to acquire any yeezys. I prepare for the L's but I still try haha I want a pair of 350's so baddd

So when is the tan and td restocking?

I have yet to acquire any yeezys. I prepare for the L's but I still try haha I want a pair of 350's so baddd
same here bro
havent copped a single pair of yeezy yet
Right but this thread is so hard to keep up with. I saw like 20 pages back someone snagged a screen shot of adc updating the 350 link with the tans... And I have heard about the td restock but I have no dates....

Stripe is starting to grow on me. I think it kinda reminds me of a racing stripe on a car.

Last edited:
still not sure about the stripe.. sole is clean imo.

also

anyone ever order something from russia? first time & my tracking has been stuck on the same last action, export of international mail now for  2 weeks , the estimated delivery date goes to latest april 15th, but thats crazy
sick.gif

i ordered something from tokyo after i placed the russian one(over a week later), & got it faster
mean.gif

Last edited:
also

anyone ever order something from russia? first time & my tracking has been stuck on the same last action, export of international mail now for  2 weeks , the estimated delivery date goes to latest april 15th, but thats crazy:x  

i ordered something from tokyo after i placed the russian one(over a week later), & got it faster:smh:

Not that it's yeezy related..but..Russia is notorious for shipments getting held up..They are very strict on them.

Last edited:
I'm done after the four OG 350s. I need a TD restock because I don't see how I'm paying above a stack for them right now :/

How do the 350s fit compare with ultra boost?
I have 8.5 in both and the ultra boost fits like a really snug sock while the 350 isn't as form fitting really and fits more loose though I can still wear them untied no problem. I could see why people would go .5 down or stay tts just depends on your foot type and how you like your shoes to fit.

Main difference is the comfort to me. Ultra Boosts are definitely more comfortable. 

I'd say the consensus is TTS+.5 for UB.

I'm a TTS 10, 9.5 in 350, 10 in 750 and 10.5 for UB
Its a skinny foot consensus.

11 UB and 11 350

tried .5 down in both shoes and my foot feels like they are falling off the insoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom