ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am the only person who actually likes the stripe ... I like the orange stripe on the grey joints too.

Okay guys... Have been trying to find a yeezy tan or moonrock at $700-799. (Not going over 800, no particular reason, just a limit I set for myself)
I been searching those online resell website, sneakerdon, sole supremacy etc... The best price I can find right now is sole supremacy for 999...
And I don't really want to buy from eBay since I been to China this spring break. Saw them fake yeezy looks damn real, worn my prirate balck I got from adidas restock there and compare it real quick, and I honestly can't really tell the difference.... Stitching, boost nipples, 6 dots etc,
So help me out guys, share some links.
I'm a 9 or 9.5

Thanks in advance
@yuhaokong  Lowest i've seen in the Oxford Tans is a size 9 for $950 on StockX currently.  At least you get a legit check from them when purchasing.  

Those Chinese pairs are getting better and better.  Shocked none of the pairs with the stripes have reps yet with how fast they are.   

:wow: ouch and for my size 9, too.

Found a few OT's in size 9 for under $800, but sellers wanted more after agreeing to the price they set :smh:

Possible fair trade, 2015 PB's for MR's?

eek.gif
ouch and for my size 9, too.

Found a few OT's in size 9 for under $800, but sellers wanted more after agreeing to the price they set
mean.gif

Possible fair trade, 2015 PB's for MR's?
At least you won't get any shadiness on Stock X.  PB's for MR's is not really fair.  MR's were extremely hard to obtain, PB's (2015 or not) were much much easier. 

Stock X over GOAT 100%.  

At least you won't get any shadiness on Stock X.  PB's for MR's is not really fair.  MR's were extremely hard to obtain, PB's (2015 or not) were much much easier. 

Stock X over GOAT 100%.  
Stockx and flightclub both have sz11 MR for 1k
In that case whom should i buy from
Im from NJ so no tax

Going to buy TDs DS size 9. What's the best price? And people that REALLY know the market please answer. I'm assuming $1600 but could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom