ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf????

But you want to wear his shoes, while you call him "scum"???
When Trolling goes wrong and you end up just sounding weird af. Lol.
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Saw dudes in LA rocking fake Moonrocks and TD's with a similar pattern a couple days ago.

Funny thing is dude probably paid over $100 for those fakes when he could have bought some decent looking, legit kicks that were actually comfortable for the same price. 

Not sure how fake yeezys feel on feet, but fake UBs are super uncomfortable.

i would say 700-950 is the going rate for PB 350s same with the MRs , OT is 700-900 and TD is 1500-2000

Last edited:
Supris
go to a shop, try craigslist or facebook. simple as that. it can be too much work sometimes though. just resell the shoe, take a bit of a loss and buy ur own size.

project blitz said they would exchange them for the size I need since I just ordered from them but they don't have 12.5 and 13 will be to big

Might just accept the tighter fit and let them stretch a bit thru time. Thank you though for the suggestions

i would say 700-950 is the going rate for PB 350s same with the MRs , OT is 700-900 and TD is 1500-2000

Hell no, MR is $1000+. There will be a few in the $900 range and rarely some steals lower. There was a used pair for $750 on GOAT not too long ago.

Everything else I agree on.

OT's are super slept on. Theres a hint of blue-teal in the stripes in some lights, or idk what color it is but its dope as hell. :smokin

I dont get how all these sellers on ebay asking for 1000+
Flightclub has them for 1000 flat and flightclubs price is usually considered as a rape price
And this is referring to MR sz11
someone put that in to sell quick, regular price is 1250 and up

in flightclub regular price is 1250, occasionally someone puts one in at 1000 to sell quick
They set the price for me based on the size so next time I'm throwing them on StockX for $1250 and sitting till they sell.

Took me 1 day to sell at 1k and 2 months at 1,250.

They set the price for me based on the size so next time I'm throwing them on StockX for $1250 and sitting till they sell.

Took me 1 day to sell at 1k and 2 months at 1,250.
One weak thing about StockX is they only let you list below the lowest current ask, so if someone has a pair on there listed for $1100, you can't list them above that...

Bout to un-DS my tans this weekend, any suggestions for tryna keep em clean/protect them?

Like do you guys use sprays or anything besides obviously just being careful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom