ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yeezys are sitting in Memphis?? hmmm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Idk man, these shoes are like chuck taylors, i think people rocking the crazy colorways dont even care they're not real, they like the style

The analogy is that people buy the levi brand/walmart etc, chuck taylors because of how they look...I mean you even got old heads wearing fake pairs...random colors at that

Idk man, these shoes are like chuck taylors, i think people rocking the crazy colorways dont even care they're not real, they like the style

The analogy is that people buy the levi brand/walmart etc, chuck taylors because of how they look...I mean you even got old heads wearing fake pairs...random colors at that
I'm waiting on sketchers to come out with a pair. I don't think they've ever released an original design. Its like their whole business model is based on selling legitimate knock offs :rofl:

^ The darker stripe next to the middle stitching that you see??

Last edited:
Guess thats a good thing. :lol:

Next to the middle stitchig to the right, right at the edge. At first I thought I ripped a hole (I remember kicking something) but it looks like it just may be the darker tiger striping being in that area. Or is that nornal? OTs and PBs dont have it and the right pair of my MR's dont have it.

I cant even find the power button on mine.

Made a post in the UB thread but everyones favorite FOG x HM pants have a cargo version with no zips now. :lol: Heres the pic for reference, the pic is terrible overexposed I know.

just received my ZG knits from aphrodite1994 (ordered wednesday, came in today) and i will say im glad i went down .5 from my TTS. the knit is what throws some people off. COULD'VE gone down 1 full size but .5 down is fine. i hope this helps anyone.

also received a free tote bag which was cool lol.

edit: brb gonna fall on a knife

Last edited:
I cant even find the power button on mine.

Made a post in the UB thread but everyones favorite FOG x HM pants have a cargo version with no zips now.
laugh.gif
Heres the pic for reference, the pic is terrible overexposed I know.
We off them zips already??

Man i was about to cop

just received my ZG knits from aphrodite1994 (ordered wednesday, came in today) and i will say im glad i went down .5 from my TTS. the knit is what throws some people off. COULD'VE gone down 1 full size but .5 down is fine. i hope this helps anyone.

also received a free tote bag which was cool lol.
Wrong thread, but congrats. Love my pair. All Y3 come with the tote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom