ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man, these shoes are like chuck taylors, i think people rocking the crazy colorways dont even care they're not real, they like the style

The analogy is that people buy the levi brand/walmart etc, chuck taylors because of how they look...I mean you even got old heads wearing fake pairs...random colors at that

I don't necessarily knock it cause.. Not everyone is as into shoes or has "integrity" about this type of stuff and culture.. I get it. If you my close homie though I would try to drop knowledge or if you think your on some fly ****.... Gotta bring you down to earth. Live and let live though.

I don't necessarily knock it cause.. Not everyone is as into shoes or has "integrity" about this type of stuff and culture.. I get it. If you my close homie though I would try to drop knowledge or if you think your on some fly ****.... Gotta bring you down to earth. Live and let live though.
nah, especially not on here. Other then authenticity checks fakes should never be posted or discussed

nah, especially not on here. Other then authenticity checks fakes should never be posted or discussed

The context of what I was saying is people in life that I see rocking fakes.. I don't belittle them or feel elite in comparison to them. Just not something I would do, and would expect people I'm close with to know better/do better.

As far as the thread.. I understand and agree.

The context of what I was saying is people in life that I see rocking fakes.. I don't belittle them or feel elite in comparison to them. Just not something I would do, and would expect people I'm close with to know better/do better.

As far as the thread.. I understand and agree.

I hear you, theres people that really like the shoe and:

A) can't/won't justify spending $800+
B) choose not to jump through the hoops to score a pair @ retail.

So those people...it's whatever, a toss up on how you perceive it

It's the fools that knownigly have fakes and try to stunt/pass them off as real that are clowns

Okay so some member have PM'd me about where I find legit pairs of Yeezys for 5-650$. The nordic market (especially Sweden where I live) are much smaller so you can find pretty decent deals on some Facebook groups etc. Just let me know if you want to know.

I cant even find the power button on mine.

Made a post in the UB thread but everyones favorite FOG x HM pants have a cargo version with no zips now. :lol: Heres the pic for reference, the pic is terrible overexposed I know.

That extra tight painted on fit choking up the calf look :smokin

Just bustin your chops but its weird. Im TTS 10, my OT's are 9.5 and fit perfect, though I faintly see my toe outline when I take a step (resting is fine). My 9.5 MR's feel a tad tight but cause of the shade of gray you cant see my toes so much. My 10 BB PB's obviouslty fit the biggest but no toe action.

Post some on feets doe? I'm tryna peep your toes

not in europe.
you can find many PB 2016s for 500-700€. sure there are always guys trying to sell for 1000€+ but europes people are not spending that much

Exactly. My Pirate blacks are legit checked before and after I got them for 640$ and they're 100% legit. The sellers are a little more human in europe/nordic.

Warning, apprently monster sizes pic coming.
laugh.gif

Toes.
It wasnt bad, he had that accident with the escalator thst chipped the back but other than basic chipping on the sole and some parts of the midsole id hardly call that "beat".
info on the denim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom