ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they'll OD stretch like the twill version?

Lowkey want to cop now lol

Isn't that considered cheap?

Forgot to say they are a used pair. They look pretty much brand new though.

:nerd: Is this actual denim or something that just looks like denim?

Its HM dawg, nuff said. :lol:

Edit: You mean does it feel like denim? Naw, its soft, but its not a twill or jogger material. I guess like a soft denim?

Though the twill versions have been holding up quite well considering I wear them 2-3 times a week.

As long as it's denim I'm definitely copping. Hope I can find a 36.

Last edited:
For those of you who own the OTs and actually wear them, how bad is the sole durability issue really?

I have the PB & OT both still DS and I'm thinking of getting rid of one of them. I definitely like the OT more, but I know it's going to bother me if/when the paint starts cracking on the outsole. So I'm just curious, is that something that just happens on some pairs or is it inevitable on all of them?

For those of you that have cracking on yours, how many wears would you say it took before you noticed the cracking?

I may end up keeping both but the 8.5 OT also fits better than the 9 PB so I'm considering selling the PB to help finance an upcoming project.

Wore my OT's 10-15 times and even played a LIGHT game of 21 in them outdoors (few light layups, mostly jumpers and played James Harden defense) and I barely see any cracking. On the bottom of the sole? Dont care about that. :lol: But they are fine as well.

Am I invited?

Are the pics really that big? I just post them on PB and copy the link over. Im on mobile 99% of the time so idk. :lol:

Must be PB. I don't think you can post pics that large from NT directly.

Take up my full 24" monitor. lol

I really need to break out my OTs.. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Haha yeah they're massive, when you post them directly to NT via mobile they show up super small until you expand them.

Last edited:
It makes it small and im not a fan of clicking to make it bigger. Sometimes on mobile ill click an image and it will either bring me to the top of the page or literally the first image ever posted in the topic.

It makes it small and im not a fan of clicking to make it bigger. Sometimes on mobile ill click an image and it will either bring me to the top of the page or literally the first image ever posted in the topic.
Yeah if I'm on mobile and clicking on an image in here I always open in new tab cause otherwise it never works properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom