ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who own the OTs and actually wear them, how bad is the sole durability issue really?

I have the PB & OT both still DS and I'm thinking of getting rid of one of them. I definitely like the OT more, but I know it's going to bother me if/when the paint starts cracking on the outsole. So I'm just curious, is that something that just happens on some pairs or is it inevitable on all of them?

For those of you that have cracking on yours, how many wears would you say it took before you noticed the cracking?

I may end up keeping both but the 8.5 OT also fits better than the 9 PB so I'm considering selling the PB to help finance an upcoming project.

I've worn mine probably 15+ times and they're a little roughed up on the bottom, but no cracking at all on the sides. Haven't cleaned them or anything.

View media item 2025720

View media item 2025722

Last edited:
Invidually I think the OT's are maybe one of the least impressive but I think with an outfit they might be the best honestly.

Welp, here we go.

Fit of the pants is
smokin.gif
Going to HM tomorrow after the gym

tklajlkfa

Probably not online yet.

I go to HM frequently and never seen these before. Id say they are fairly new, be sure to grab em before they hit Ebay. :lol:

Nah they are fine, much better in person. Iphone cam cant capture the hue if blue in the stripes that it has in person.

Last edited:
If yall really want I guess I can do a run for everyone from my local HM...

Regulars only. Sorry lurkers, if anyone PM's me for an oop and I dont recognize the s/n ill probably ignore it.

If yall really want I guess I can do a run for everyone from my local HM...

Regulars only. Sorry lurkers, if anyone PM's me for an oop and I dont recognize the s/n ill probably ignore it.
So are these different from the previous zipper jean HM released months ago? 

Which one was the one released before?
I could have sworn HM released a denim zipper pants, or was it just denim tapered pants?  IDK, i'm probably wrong.  I'll check my local H&M in the coming days.  Should be easy pickings in my area. 
laugh.gif

edit:  Think it was a denim jogger. 

Last edited:
Those are the first zipper denim they've released. Not really feeling the wash. For any Miami heads I think HM in dolphin mall has every color of the twill zipper ones. Every size if I remember correctly.

For them being 40 dollars the HM X fog twill pants are constructed really nicely. Wanted to swap out the drawstring with some suede ones from eBay but idk.

Those are the first zipper denim they've released. Not really feeling the wash. For any Miami heads I think HM in dolphin mall has every color of the twill zipper ones. Every size if I remember correctly.

For them being 40 dollars the HM X fog twill pants are constructed really nicely. Wanted to swap out the drawstring with some suede ones from eBay but idk.
Cool thanks.  Had a feeling I was wrong.   I got 3 of the 4 colors of the twill pants.  The olives have eluded me. 

Last edited:

I could have sworn HM released a denim zipper pants, or was it just denim tapered pants?  IDK, i'm probably wrong.  I'll check my local H&M in the coming days.  Should be easy pickings in my area. 
laugh.gif

edit:  Think it was a denim jogger. 
Yeah there was a distressed denim jogger right before this but with a more exaggerated drop crotch, this one is better but I'm not buying two bad quality distressed jeans in the same season, I really like the coachella ones I got more than the zipper kinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom