ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

true that. I'm filipino w a full beard so people often question if I'm full asian. but when i clean shave i look about 18 lmao
I've accepted that as a flip I'm a mutt but technically we are Asian. If I shave my beard/asian stache I look about the same lol. 

I've accepted that as a flip I'm a mutt but technically we are Asian. If I shave my beard/asian stache I look about the same lol. 
haha good stuff man. yea when i was in high school everyone thought i was either hawaiian or samoan 

Eh I wouldn't waste any money at this point on joggers or biker jeans as both trends are dying or already dead. Too many no name brands produced their own Balmain looking jeans

Look into destroyed/distressed denim with a nice wash.

joggers are basically dead I wear my olive joggers once in a blue moon but yeah. only joggers worth buying would be like tech fleece joggers or sweat pant joggers but as far as chino joggers and denim nah lol

What if he doesn't care about trends and just likes that style of pants? Why ya'll making assumptions about homie?

I agree, it took me a long time to warm up to joggers. 

I won't wear biker jeans. I don't ride a motorcycle. Kind of like how I feel about Sperrys, tell me about the boat you own.
i disagree with the logic. If it were like that then I wouldn't wear bball kicks except when I play ball and runners except when I'm jogging/running

Most NTers philosophy on fashion seems to be just wait for Kanye to wear a new brand so you can hop on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
i disagree with the logic. If it were like that then I wouldn't wear bball kicks except when I play ball and runners except when I'm jogging/running
I wore tights with shorts one weekend to try it out, my wife said "look at you and you don't play sports"

it's more of a personal thing to justify my dislike of those items. i don't like the look of sperrys and moto jeans. but to each their own. i have two pairs of j's but i don't ball either. but that plays into streetwear which I'm into.

Most NTers philosophy on fashion seems to be just wait for Kanye to wear a new brand so you can hop on it.
thats prob for ones who don't live in major cities. we have to remember that there are NTers all over the globe and unfortunately the only thing they can rely on is Kanye/internet.

I wore tights with shorts one weekend to try it out, my wife said "look at you and you don't play sports"

it's more of a personal thing to justify my dislike of those items. i don't like the look of sperrys and moto jeans. but to each their own. i have two pairs of j's but i don't ball either. but that plays into streetwear which I'm into.
Got you. In my opinion if you don't like it you don't like it, no need to make an excuse like you don't ride motorcycles so you won't rock biker jeans. That is merely an inspiration for that clothing, doesn't mean it's the only functionality of it.

Got you. In my opinion if you don't like it you don't like it, no need to make an excuse like you don't ride motorcycles so you won't rock biker jeans. That is merely an inspiration for that clothing, doesn't mean it's the only functionality of it.
Yeah, it wasn't until like, 2 years ago that I started caring about the way I dress. Started with reddit MFA and adopted the uniform(Wolverines, OCBD, and raw denim). Then I lost more weight and started getting into streetwear a bit. I'm trying more to get a better sense for fashion and fit.

Reactions: JPS
I like moto jeans but only the ones from Pac Sun.  I tried others and the fit was not to my liking. Sweat pant joggers from AE work for me the khaki type material ones are cool but fade too easy.  I have some Denim joggers from Cotton on that I like as well.  Summer is upon us.  I been rocking distressed jorts from AE.  I mean I rock  what I feel comfortable in.  If I aint comfortable in it it's not getting rocked.

After reading that article, I really like ASSC and its message. But I hate that it's such a hypebeast thing since I go with what I like rather than what's trendy/popular.

Personally I don't look to anyone else's style and try to mimic, I just go with what I like/what I think is comfy.

After reading that article, I really like ASSC and its message. But I hate that it's such a hypebeast thing since I go with what I like rather than what's trendy/popular.

Personally I don't look to anyone else's style and try to mimic, I just go with what I like/what I think is comfy.
buy what you like.

anti-hypebeast is the new hype beast 

Yeah, being associated w/hypebeast doesn't ultimately deter me. I don't understand why people see Kanye wear something and immediately want to mimic it, but that's also not for me to understand. I think his clothes look like oversized homeless wear so it has zero appeal to me, regardless of price point.

I used to think ASSC was some sort of clever but nonsensical name (I hate that "perfect imperfections" line from that John Legend song, total nonsense), but that interview was insightful into what drives him and the brand...cool insight.

Yeah, it wasn't until like, 2 years ago that I started caring about the way I dress. Started with reddit MFA and adopted the uniform(Wolverines, OCBD, and raw denim). Then I lost more weight and started getting into streetwear a bit. I'm trying more to get a better sense for fashion and fit.
yea losing weight helps, I dropped about 40 pounds over the winter and splurged on new clothing :lol:

yea losing weight helps, I dropped about 40 pounds over the winter and splurged on new clothing
laugh.gif
I've lost 50 pounds or so over the past 2 years. i wish i didn't squat so much, damn thighs and calves 

People have always mimic the celeb styles.  Even in the early years of Hip Hop.  It is what it is.  Trends come and go.  

Now that its confirmed that the upcoming 750's will be coming in half sizes. For the ppl here who personally wears their pair, how do the 750's fit?

Im a size 8.5 in 350 boost and I usually aimed for an 8 for 750's but now that I have options I want to go for the right size. (I like to wear my shoes fitted)

Who confirmed 1/2 sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom