ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i used to wear nike baseball gloves cuz of method man 
laugh.gif
LOL!  

But ultimately you're wearing something you like because you saw it on someone who is influential. If this biker trend wasn't a thing I doubt anybody normal would be wearing them.

But ultimately you're wearing something you like because you saw it on someone who is influential. If this biker trend wasn't a thing I doubt anybody normal would be wearing them.
what if u saw it in the streets?

Its HM, what yall expect?
laugh.gif

But if I posted the fit pic and said they were FOG yall woudnt say they were cheap. Oh how the human mind works...
nice try but nah. ima go ahead and guess you have never seen the FOG denim in real life because those look terrible in comparison. 

I went to the ASSC event this passed weekend, it was pretty lit (yes, there were a lot of hypebeasts or anti-hypebeasts whatever you guys want to call them
laugh.gif
). Great job putting on the popup Neek.

I went to the ASSC event this passed weekend, it was pretty lit (yes, there were a lot of hypebeasts or anti-hypebeasts whatever you guys want to call them
laugh.gif
). Great job putting on the popup Neek.
Sat or Sun? The line was terribly slow Saturday.

Sat or Sun? The line was terribly slow Saturday.
I went to the opening reception on Saturday and there was no line, just a lot of people crowded outside but you could've easily walked right in. I believe there was a line on Sunday when all the merch was available though.

Last edited:

I went to the opening reception on Saturday and there was no line, just a lot of people crowded outside but you could've easily walked right in. I believe there was a line on Sunday when all the merch was available though.
wait yeah, that's right it opened sunday for merch. i got confused with daniel patrick on friday's opening which I missed :frown:  

I was there sunday and the line moved insanely slow. i wonder how it is during the week

wait yeah, that's right it opened sunday for merch. i got confused with daniel patrick on friday's opening which I missed :frown:  

I was there sunday and the line moved insanely slow. i wonder how it is during the week
Did you cop any of the merch? I also went to the daniel patrick grand opening but the new store is wayyy smaller than the old one. Still a nice store regardless though.

Last edited:
Did you cop any of the merch? I also went to the daniel patrick grand opening but the new store is wayyy smaller than the old one. Still a nice store regardless though.

Got the full set, shirt hat and hoodie and a hat for my niece for her Paris trip this summer lol. Yeah I want to go to the dtla danielpatrick on their sale days.

Got the full set, shirt hat and hoodie and a hat for my niece for her Paris trip this summer lol. Yeah I want to go to the dtla danielpatrick on their sale days.
Damn you cooked! Yeah I always wait for the daniel patrick sales myself and go innn! 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom