ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an offer I couldn't refuse for my MRs, had to let them go. Now I'm sad.

Might trade the 750's for both OT and MR.

I'm too big to wear skinny jeans with these TBs, brehs.

But they're dope tho...

(No, not offering to trade/sale/swap anything).

View media item 1861479

Got my first yeezy in today. They're nice and all, but they're not worth what people are paying. Don't get me wrong, nice shoe, but definitely not jumping over the jumpman.
i get what you are saying

but you could say the same about any nike/ jordan that is reselling for $600+

Last edited:
Got my first yeezy in today.
Time to change your sn 
pimp.gif

You're right. I don't think any shoe is worth that much. I guess what they say about fools and their money is very true.

Fo real.. even RO have flaws, glue Stains & Creases, but the owners don't talk about it!

Last edited:
Got my first yeezy in today. They're nice and all, but they're not worth what people are paying. Don't get me wrong, nice shoe, but definitely not jumping over the jumpman.

I feel like the quality is higher than most Jordan / nikes. Suede patches, Achilles padding and the arch padding are nice. Primeknit feels smoother than fkyknit, and the yeezys have more cushion.

Not being a fanboy for adidas either. These are the first pair of adidas I've had in a long time. I like Nike free soles, but the yeezy is more cushy. And more than my asics gel lyte Vs

Last edited:
So are the black 750s really worth 1k +? I knows it's subjective but I've noticed prices dropping . I have the black 350s and really like them . I don't own any of the 750s tho and I'm considering copping while so many ds pairs are available .

only you can answer that question my friend...

from my observation...prices dipping... then shooting back up.. look at the black 350s now.. for whatever reason, prices are going up.. 

when there's blood on the streets, thats when its time to buy 

Thanks for the reply and yea I have noticed the price fluctuation . I wouldn't cop on eBay . I'd probably go with rif since their prices seem to be just a little bit higher than what I might be able to get off grailed or FB. I don't mind paying extra to secure an authentic pair

I'm just looking for more info from 750 owners who actually wear them . Seems like most pics / video reviews are hardly on feet or from a wear perspective

OTs with them camos is the first pic to actually make me want them.
minus the TD's the last couple colorways seem awfully similar to the air max patch line with the army colorways.... Anyays, camo pants and these will be my go to for spring/summer

My bad for bringing this up if some feel it's irrelevant, but with the talk about reselling and increased value over time, has any sneaker in the past year gone up in value over time besides yeezys? I can't think of 1 Jordan that has dropped in 2015 that hasn't dropped in value over time.
I bring this up in the discussion of not selling right after release

Hope everyone is doing well in the new year

Still have a bit of residual sting/saltiness from taking two yeezy L's from over the holidays, but it'll heal with time, or with some W's this year hopefully. All in all I should at least still be grateful that I got a pair of MR when they dropped, no bot all manual :smokin

Wishing well for all of you, and I look forward to seeing where this thread heads this year :lol:

Take care, NT fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom