ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you think thats on the "steal" side of a deal?

or can better deals be had
Hard to tell. It's a pretty good price right now. If you really want them, do it.

From watching the european market, I would say that the price might decrease further. But I don't know about the resell market in the US.

man i was getting pissed trying to put them on yesterday smh .. i gave up lol .. ill just wait unti i actually plan on wearing them i guess

Thanks!!

I did the same, I don't feel like a fool now. I had to put back in the box my ankle and knee are weak too will try in future.

do you think thats on the "steal" side of a deal?

or can better deals be had

That's a good deal thats me going of what people want on eBay and Craigslist. just make sure there legit, try to talk the guy down.

Just copped a used pair of TD's on eBay from a fellow NT'er, soles are dirty but got it for 800. Never thought i'd think 800 used was a steal... (i know it's really not but to me it is). 

Anyways, my trio of pb, td, and moon rocks is complete 
happy.gif

Yes i've used ESM  at least 2-3 times.. they're good. 

just tell em to double box ..  my multicolored flyknits box came all banged up..    service is pretty decent!   
I got my pirate blacks from there a while ago, they're good.

Anyone have ideas on what I should do with my size 6 OT?

Would this size be going for more than the more normal sizes?

Willing to trade for any size 8 or 7 350 except MR.

With all due respect:

Having a high rep count or early join date does not entitle you to information; you stating that made me not want to answer you even more. That being said, don't PM me asking for "secrets" or whatever have you. 

That's cool, papi. I would suggest picking one reason and sticking to it cause right now you flip floppin more than my hose when they on their period.

If you don't want to help you should just stay quiet.
Little girls want to think of every excuse in the book for not wanting to share their "secrets". Be a man about it and just admit that you trying to keep information to yourself (Assuming that you even have any valuable info).

Why is no one wiling to help out?

You joined a week ago and you have 25 posts. You can not come in here and just start asking for stuff. 

Last edited:
That's cool, papi. I would suggest picking one reason and sticking to it cause right now you flip floppin more than my hose when they on their period.

If you don't want to help you should just stay quiet.
Little girls want to think of every excuse in the book for not wanting to share their "secrets". Be a man about it and just admit that you trying to keep information to yourself (Assuming that you even have any valuable info).

please do tell

A few cats have asked for pictures since they don't have a store front and IG is usually other people's pics, and they get ignored.

Same dude bought shoes to get a relationship going with them so he could get pics of the solars they were selling and the pictures they sent him were glossy scales, not the ashy like its suppose to be.

He tried returning PBs cause he felt they was almost Yeezy but they don't pick up their phone or respond to emails.

Don't know if justs bad customer service or not, but with all these over night "consignment" shops opening then closing with people's shoes...just be leary

Last edited:
I do remember some shop closing it's doors for good and people never got to pick up their Consignments

don't remember which store it was or if it's the same one you speak of!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom