ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly thinking about trading my pair of moonrock for a pair of OT's. Theres just something about the Tans that I really like. Just curious, what are your opinions about the potential trade and which one of those 2 cw's are your favorite?

OTs were originally the color no one wanted...theyve crept up on people.
Tbh I really liked the OTs when I first saw them but as usual I took a big L on release day. I think it's a super cool and awesome cw, but on the other hand the Moonrocks are really cool too.

Tbh I really liked the OTs when I first saw them but as usual I took a big L on release day. I think it's a super cool and awesome cw, but on the other hand the Moonrocks are really cool too.
Tans and Moonrocks are my favorites Tans being my absolute favorite. If i can ever cop any 350/750. I'm trading them for Tans.
Moonrocks i can live without

Honestly thinking about trading my pair of moonrock for a pair of OT's. Theres just something about the Tans that I really like. Just curious, what are your opinions about the potential trade and which one of those 2 cw's are your favorite?
MRs and PBs are the best colorways

I wouldnt consider giving either up for OTs

Looks like the famine is almost over. (even though most will still starve) 
pimp.gif
finally

OT were my first yeezy and my fav color, I've since hit on the PB restock, and I've never seen a MR in person so I can't really comment on that colorway.

OT seem to be the bastard child 350 whatever reason, but it's honestly a great colorway. Its subtle, and a nicer colorway than the chalk UB's that everyone loses their minds over. IMO OT>PB>MR>TD. Aside from being the 1st 350 I don't get the hype over the TDs.

I like them all equally and am blessed to wear whichever pair I deem the best on any given day!

But in terms of amounts of wear?

It's been MR, PB, TD, OT

I always been an MR guy but idk if im shifting over to OT's. Alone the MR takes it but with an outift I find most fits to look "better" with the OT's. That hint of blue or gray whatever in the stripes in person is a nice hint.

Wore em yesterday and now PBing it for today. :lol:

Tryna get 2 of those 750's (as if ill get even one :lol:) one to rock and one to pay for a nice UK vacation. :smokin

Really hoping i can land my first pair. After trying and failing on everything to this point :lol:

I liek the 750's better then the 350s so here is to hoping grilled eggplant is my first :lol:

will fail...will keep sodium levels constant and will keep jimmies entact and stationary

Really hoping i can land my first pair. After trying and failing on everything to this point
laugh.gif

I liek the 750's better then the 350s so here is to hoping grilled eggplant is my first
laugh.gif

will fail...will keep sodium levels constant and will keep jimmies entact and stationary
man u are one of the dope homies from team fitness so i def hope u are able to cook man!

I like them all equally and am blessed to wear whichever pair I deem the best on any given day!

But in terms of amounts of wear?

It's been MR, PB, TD, OT

Quick question. BD link ATC plug in store or resell. How did you cop all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom