ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. BD link ATC plug in store or resell. How did you cop all

Grey 750 = confirmed app (sold cuz it wasn't my size)
TD = retail
The rest = #supnt

Guys for da love of god do not pay resell

Last edited:
But which color is coming 6/11?

Gray/gum 750?
Chocolate 750?
Beluga 350?

G said the gray/gum so imma assume that.
I'm hoping the "grilled eggplant" are the gray/gums. I need those in my life. 
pimp.gif

How does one get on one of these "Secret" Societies? Is there an application process? Skull and bones style initiation? Membership fee?

semi serious....

Gotta pay resell for atleast 3 pairs of kicks and vow never to buy anything with a swoosh again ever.

Also must drive a stickshift and be able to atleast touch the backboard with 2 hands.

We still here fam. Just restructuring for this next yeezy drop.

Follow us at https://twitter.com/ShrimpSupply for the most up-to-date info moving forward.

:nthat:  

You can only fool people for a limited time.You were one of the guys who voluntarily left and pretended you parted amicably but had a secret agenda to avenge your feels.

View media item 2029053

Let's get a few things clear, just because you swipe a twitter account doesn't make you shrimpin.

1. No one on here can say you ever successfully ooped them any pairs.
2. No one on here can say you ever gave them a bd or captcha help
3. No one on here has ever participated in any of your paid services and can vouch.

EZ-YZY is still lit, trust. and SZN is coming. That will be the easiest identifier of who is shrimpin and who is slippin.

Why not ride the wave and stick with the CIS twitter account? Oh, that's right because you are uncertain as to if twitter will allow you to keep it once the support ticket is resolved.

Neways. God speed to you. Won't make this the drama hour.:lol:

View media item 2029073

P.P.S This was cute but I don't think you thought that through before you posted it. I have REAL legal, corporate entities that are in good standing in more than one state in the form of LLCs. So your statement has a report number attached to it from the Federal Trade Commission right? Not sure about your state statutes but I'm pretty sure that is some sort of misrepresentation or falsifying of identity theft . Anything you can to make sure your feels aren't forgeten eh? Real Recognize Real.

I wouldn't waste time and money suing you. That would be rather dumb of me, haven't really caused me any financial hardship. Just have to let these people know that you guys are grown adults who are having difficulty managing your emotions amongst your peers. (NT safe version)

Last edited:
Gotta pay resell for atleast 3 pairs of kicks and vow never to buy anything with a swoosh again ever.

Also must drive a stickshift and be able to atleast touch the backboard with 2 hands.
Welp, looks like I will not meet the criteria
by 1 resell shoe to be bought and by not vowing :lol:

Paying resell it is...

Last edited:
So @ShrimpSupply isn't the new twitter handle?

I'm so confused :stoneface:

Follow them. That's what they want, they did this all over a twitter fall out, so follow their account so that they can feel like they achieved something. EVERYONE FOLLOW @SHRIMPSUPPLY & @COOKINSILENCE .

They need/ want the love.

The real shrimp guys you will know because you'll have a pair of yeezys in your closet because of them, not because someone stole a twitter account and posted pictures of pharell's.

That pic is legit scary bro...That aint he type of cooking I'm into. No aliens.
Hahaha [emoji]127844[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
You gotta shoot that shrimp
Not Net it!

And Feast for Days!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom