ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste-ezys
Steve Madden on that bull****. Shameless  
mean.gif

the choc browns aren't even produced. so only samples and kanye owned pairs are floating around (and of course fakes).

I also heard that the MR drop was just a one time thing. So lets wait and first try to score on the greys and the 350 V2. 
You completely right, but everyone believes that the next 350s are the all white belugas, while it's the grey oranges ones, I think that beluga is just a tint of light grey on the pair

the choc browns aren't even produced. so only samples and kanye owned pairs are floating around (and of course fakes).
I also heard that the MR drop was just a one time thing. So lets wait and first try to score on the greys and the 350 V2. 

You completely right, but everyone believes that the next 350s are the all white belugas, while it's the grey oranges ones, I think that beluga is just a tint of light grey on the pair

Beluga is a dark color across the yeezy line

View media item 2034689

Who is this guy? Does he have any credibility. Starting all sorts of rumors

Last edited:
It's pretty different. The shoe is a totally different silhouette. If you want to see a ripoff/homage you look at junkers vs max bill.
Side by side they're two different shoes yes, but it is undeniable that SM ripped off the 350 design and repurposed it for their shoes. They do it all the time with other brands, same as any "fast fashion" company does. Obviously there are examples where it's more blatant.

Why is everyone defending Steve Madden today? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom