ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that own 950s (preferably those that own the PBs) would it be worth it to give up my Worn 3x PK Monochrome White NMDs for them? (Should give you and idea of how much I'm going to buy them for. They're Worn 1x

750s Chocolates might do a Moonrock apparently
So 750 Grey Gums normal release
750 Chocolate boutiques/consortium Y-3 release like the Moonrocks as a exclu for SEASON 2 Preorders

Giallo you confirm ?

I have no information about that. What let you believe that the chocs will be a Y-3 release like the MR?

Last edited:
I have no information about that. What let you believe that the chocs will be a Y-3 release like the MR?
I know some italian boutique that told me about this way..

Plus they need a Yeezy to promote the SEASON 2 apparel, since apparel is mostly sitting on stores, adidas need to make em feel winning by doing a boutique only release

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's just a BS rumor. Highly doubtful any of the adidas yeezy releases will have the same release as the MRs, as I'm sure you already know, and it seems a lot more likely that the non-adidas yeezy footwear will release more similarly to MRs and that's probably what's confusing the people claiming that chocs will drop that way.

lol rare.

Either or can take the spot of best color on any given day

But the "sneaker stock market" has the MR value higher than the OT.

lol rare.

Yeah it's always funny when people try to get abstract with this kind of thing. It's pretty easy to just go check current resale prices and gauge from there.

I'm pretty sure that's just a BS rumor. Highly doubtful any of the adidas yeezy releases will have the same release as the MRs, as I'm sure you already know, and it seems a lot more likely that the non-adidas yeezy footwear will release more similarly to MRs and that's probably what's confusing the people claiming that chocs will drop that way.

lol rare.

yeah more rare, OT dropped again on yeezy supply and in more quantity than the MR...soooo yeah more rare lol

It's from the store that told me this
Cool, a lotta stores say a lotta things haha.

I'm not saying they're wrong, just that we definitely don't have any solid information and I've actually heard more people claim the MR style drop was a one time thing than the other way around so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom