ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already prepared for my L and the eventual resell I'll have to pay. But last go round was the closest I ever got to getting a pair at retail. I got through the wait queue, was able to select my size and enter all my info. Got all the way to submit order and got the dreaded all white screen and a pending charge but no confirmation.

Even if I don't get a pair of these, I got the black/red 12s, trophy room XX3s, and white/red 11 lows for retail. They're not yeezys but it's better than nothing.

I don't trust that locator
I do. I know exactly where Southlake Mall is and I've won yeezys from there as well. I don't believe those are all the stores that will get them though.

that's his point exactly :lol:

We don't trust it cause there's more footactions that will have them that aren't on it. Last drop for the 350 PB v2 there were a few local FAs not on there, but they all got the shoes. locator is BS, same for champs a couple local ones weren't listed and yet had the shoes and held a raffle

I'm already prepared for my L and the eventual resell I'll have to pay. But last go round was the closest I ever got to getting a pair at retail. I got through the wait queue, was able to select my size and enter all my info. Got all the way to submit order and got the dreaded all white screen and a pending charge but no confirmation.

Even if I don't get a pair of these, I got the black/red 12s, trophy room XX3s, and white/red 11 lows for retail. They're not yeezys but it's better than nothing.

facts.. i got through to the white page on three different cards. all ended up pending and then dropped smh.

what blows is that if you get to the white page, you can't use that same card you use to pay with cause they'll just say you already made a payment with that card. hopefully they fix it this time around but im still expectin the worst

Last edited:
that's his point exactly :lol:

We don't trust it cause there's more footactions that will have them that aren't on it. Last drop for the 350 PB v2 there were a few local FAs not on there, but they all got the shoes. locator is BS, same for champs a couple local ones weren't listed and yet had the shoes and held a raffle
yup

I live in Germany and i will definetly camp in front of a FootLocker to get those Yeezys [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] . Do you think its possible to get the Yeezys online for retail at release day ?

I live in Germany and i will definetly camp in front of a FootLocker to get those Yeezys [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] . Do you think its possible to get the Yeezys online for retail at release day ?
adidas.uk is your best shot

Aye?  worth a shot to ask.. 
laugh.gif

people posting all these internal pics of the app

only way to access apps is thur FTP Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom