ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

figured id throw this out there for opinions...

im in the market for a new computer, laptop more than desktop. i need it for work mainly, i do real estate and we dont have personal designated computers in the office really.

but id be lying if a little part of me isnt taking into consideration the setup for buying sneakers too :rolleyes  would be nice to have a new setup for yzy szn.

anyway what are you all rockin with, kinda torn between a macbook pro and a macbook air really. is the pro worth the extra money?

MacBook Air sucks.

Im rocking a 5k Retina Imac And 2014 Macbook pro. 

Honestly its more up to network and ping then your computer, cause i have only copped TD 350 online.

yea that I know. I'm running close to 90mbps upload speeds at home. I've gotten moonrocks on a chromebook...black 750s on a family desktop (dell) and black 350s on a work computer. so I know the computer really doesn't make a difference. but it was just something I was considering asking about plus I mainly only scored on chrome. not sure how well safari is for releases.

I just know my computers get slower when i run multiple tabs and was wondering if there's that much of a difference between an air and a pro

Last edited:
whats sad is those shoes aint gonna move since he gonna want 2500 and up for every pair.. nice for the gram though 

Last edited:

Aye?  worth a shot to ask.. 
laugh.gif

people posting all these internal pics of the app

only way to access apps is thur FTP Client
I've been trying through Cyberduck.. not working lol

What's the consensus with raffles on Long Island? Adidas Roosevelt field said confirmed only, foot action and all others said idk

Who knows?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom