ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell will be good at the start.  However once people actually try and wear them and see how bulky they are, price will drop just like the TB's.  

If you miss on them, hold off and let the market set before pulling the trigger on buying a pair.   They won't dry up fast. 

YZY101 :lol:

Good advice I agree 100% you might get em like 3 months later but 1200 better than 1800 if you gotta pay resell

Not looking good :frown:

What do these useless tweets even mean?

Does dude think tweeting this will stop every other person from trying on adidas cause he said "oh no adidas is gonna be a **** show dont bother"? :lol:

Man look at this clown. like 30 mins apart :rolleyes

Omid ‏@818kicks_ 23m23 minutes ago
Confirmed App is a raffle by the way

Omid ‏@818kicks_ 7m7 minutes ago
I don't think Confirmed will be a raffle though based on how the app looks and how the instructions are, but it's a possibility

Last edited:
What do these useless tweets even mean?
wouldn't be mad if that was the case. Confirmed was impossible with android devices, even chance for all would be dope
Sounds more like "Don't even try so I have a better chance"

Does dude think tweeting this will stop every other person from trying on adidas cause he said "oh no adidas is gonna be a **** show dont bother"? :lol:

Man look at this clown. like 30 mins apart :rolleyes

Omid ‏@818kicks_ 23m23 minutes ago
Confirmed App is a raffle by the way

Omid ‏@818kicks_ 7m7 minutes ago
I don't think Confirmed will be a raffle though based on how the app looks and how the instructions are, but it's a possibility
:rofl: walking contradiction son.

I'm not gonna over think it. If there are store raffles I'm doing them. If confirmed is a raffle like the nike draw system that will benefit me because I never hit on regular confirmed and my mom, sister and grandma got smartphones and they can enter for me if so.

That raffle rumor is kinda interesting. I don't think that's how adidas will play it, but would definitely be easier on the app with all the traffic it's bound 2 garner. Wondering if that's why they have that size range system. Maybe if they select you in the raffle they'll search through the 4 possible sizes to see if you can get a pair, and if not, you're just out of luck. Also stops people from just going after ANY size.

That size range thing also leads me to believe these 750s will fit TTS or maybe even a little small since the range is your TTS (I imagine) and then half size down and a full size up. 

I wore my black 750s for the first time for an extended time last night and I went TTS to my universal size 11. I say universal size because I'm an 11 in everything that runs tts even. adidas I'm a true 10.5

but the 11 fits perfect. and my grey 750s are a 10 which fit like the black 11

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom