ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness tho, the confirmed app was live around 4:00 pm for the PB 2.0s and somebody earlier in the thread mentioned something about 2:30 pm tomorrow. Also, adidas tweeted to register on the app by 12 pm
yup, if you look through the screenshots in the thread, there is a timestamp of 2:30, I didn't know the timezone but with registration open until 12 noon EST, it's logical to assume that 2:30 EST will be the time 

yup, if you look through the screenshots in the thread, there is a timestamp of 2:30, I didn't know the timezone but with registration open until 12 noon EST, it's logical to assume that 2:30 EST will be the time 
Hope you're right.. clearing my work calendar of meetings around this time lol

So is it confirmed foot sites (FTL, EB, etc) aren't receiving these?  I hit the TB 750s via Eastbay so are those out of the question?

i think i might make the 3 hour drive up to philly tomorrow. anyone know when they typically drop? never had to use the app before
4pm for the pirate black restock. its been all over the place. 12pm,1pm 2pm. never know. but wouldn't hurt to just get down there at 12 and grab a bite and hang out until they go live

I'm not sure Confirmed will be about finger speed as much as it is somewhat random selectivity. I've been on confirmed before the tweet went out and still haven't got through, but this app is reworked so we'll see.

Also, I'm not holding all phones myself lol others will help me.. They'll still be slower than me though but eh

Ya, others will help you right up until they get thru on Confirmed and then see the resale prices on these.

Y'all think there's gonna be a lot but there isn't some stores getting less than 50 for confirmed app. I saw the numbers this morning.

Will McDonalds kick me out if I don't buy anything 
At least buy a drink 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom