ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationwide
Not risking my job. You can choose to believe me or not. I have nothing to gain by telling you guys not to get your hopes up cause it's a super limited release.
did Adidas not tweet that the Yeezy and NMD releases have all been GR? Or am I trippin, because they lying out here..don't know who to trust. I should just accept my L

^^They cut out that previous versions ago. Gotta do more than that, unless they got super lazy again with this new app, which I doubt because new app didnt work for me ...at 1st

Last edited:
Wish the Warriors game was today, if I don't hit on confirmed it'll be hard to even enjoy the Finals that day.

This release starting out funny, I'll take y'all word for it on low release numbers. Just hoping for a surprise on ADC or something.. And maybe a confirmed pair or 2

Nationwide
Not risking my job. You can choose to believe me or not. I have nothing to gain by telling you guys not to get your hopes up cause it's a super limited release.

Why give the info in the first place, if you can't give the full details

If it's true that they are that limited, then adidas is working backwards why keep letting out less and less shoes .But at this point whatever shoe stuff getting annoying .

Any ideas what releasing next? :lol:

If it's true that they are that limited, then adidas is working backwards why keep letting out less and less shoes .But at this point whatever shoe stuff getting annoying .

Any ideas what releasing next? :lol:

Kanye wants to keep the boosts exclusive. When he meant yeezys for everyone he meant all them ugly *** boots. :rofl:

*Warning*

Adidas confirmed patched this before and they did so a day before an earlier yeezy release.
Do you remember if the patch happened after people updated the app or was it snuck in? 

Can't see them pushing out an update tomorrow

copped from eastbay only because i was chillin on twitter waiting for the fieg drop and saw the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom