ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude theres a kid on twitter who is going to be a senior in high school this upcoming year and he is probably going to make 100k this year on sneakers. I don't really think that's losing at life.
Lmao ok and he's probably the 1 or 2 percent sneaker don. Good luck making 30 bucks per Jordan gr

One kid whose parents are probably rich already
The rest of you be at them sneaker conventions with your moms Sentra stacked with sneaker boxes with no gas
Same dudes in here trying to act like they are about that resell life are the main ones desperate on twitter trying to flip a GR saturday afternoon 2 hours after release for $30 over retail.

Dude theres a kid on twitter who is going to be a senior in high school this upcoming year and he is probably going to make 100k this year on sneakers. I don't really think that's losing at life.
Everyone isn't doing that, selling sneakers isn't even fulfilling but to each is their own

I only come in here around release time to do the following things:

1. Wait for a pair of yeezys to fall into my lap because the chances of me actually getting them through normal means is about the same

2. Laugh at how serious and emotional some cats get for these damn shoes. especially the "put in work" guys that think theyre one shoe away from being that sneaker don kid

one thing ive learned is the dudes that are really connected and are privy to info take everything straight to DMs. Getting connected with right people on NT is the only "work" you really need to put in. And that takes time

Dudes gonna be them homeless guys you see wearing Jordan's sleeping on the curb
Bzr94uJIUAALyLm.jpg

It's the same logic with having an honest traditional job. We work for someone else to put money in their pockets and ours. Resellers lose sleep and sit in the streets days on end to put money into other people's pocket and their own as well. Only thing is I profit more than $30.

I don't have to deal with the traditional employment situation - and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to. But to suggest all adults with "things" to do are somehow more legit is laughable.

Last edited:
Ummm... 80% = .8, not .8%.

.8% = .008. 

I'm just bored waiting for the L-train to come my way.

Edited: Yeah, what suyjai said.

you're reading what i said in the wrong way. when i said 80% = .8% followed by a [emoji]128557[/emoji], i'm implying "dead" as in "you got to be joking me". that's why i even mentioned divide by 100 at the start. obviously 80% = .8 and .8% = .008...

Last edited:
It's the same logic with having an honest traditional job. We work for someone else to put money in their pockets and ours. Resellers lose sleep and sit in the streets days on end to put money into other people's pocket and their own as well. Only thing is I profit more than $30.
I can't hate on resellers if that's truly what makes them happy. That's my only advice I ever give people. Find out that thing that really makes you excited and happy, THEN find out how to make money doing it.

Happiness is priceless.

I don't have to deal with the traditional employment situation - and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to. But to suggest all adults with "things" to do are somehow more legit is laughable.
Exactly, do what you wanna do, but trying to act like you're somehow above anybody else because you waddle around in a Men's Wearhouse suit all day punching numbers is hilarious.

I can't hate on resellers if that's truly what makes them happy. That's my only advice I ever give people. Find out that thing that really makes you excited and happy, THEN find out how to make money doing it.

Happiness is priceless.
You are absolutely right.

You are absolutely right.
Ideally you find that and can work for yourself. There's a lot of satisfaction in working for yourself. Even when profits suffer you still put in that effort cause it's for you. But if it's in something that you despise, DON'T DO IT. 

I know a lot of people who make good money, and have offered to let me in and make bank, but I wouldn't be satisfied doing that. I don't like the field and I would be unhappy.

you're reading what i said in the wrong way. when i said 80% = .8% followed by a [emoji]128557[/emoji], i'm implying "dead" as in "you got to be joking me". that's why i even mentioned divide by 100 at the start. obviously 80% = .8 and .8% = .008...
My bad, hard to tell what the emoji's are on NT

Exactly, do what you wanna do, but trying to act like you're somehow above anybody else because you waddle around in a Men's Wearhouse suit all day punching numbers is hilarious.
But acting like you deserve more of a chance because you have time on all day wednesday is different, how?

Most "adults" I know consider this sneaker game a kid's thing anyways #truth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom