ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most adults I know consider this sneaker game a kid's thing anyways #truth
When I go out, most people all blend in with what they wear kicks wise and clothing wise. Most people just want to look like everyone else. We are a niche group. The issue is the internet and social media gave HUGE exposure to those niches. 

Someone just pointed this out so i had to go look and see
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Exactly, do what you wanna do, but trying to act like you're somehow above anybody else because you waddle around in a Men's Wearhouse suit all day punching numbers is hilarious.
I don't think it is that  simple. 

Even if a kid did make $100k in a year, did he really make $100k of profit?  Did he factor in the hours he spent waiting in lines?  The time spent coding? Or the money spent purchasing bots?  Or the money spent shipping shoes to the buyers?  

There are many benefits of making "your own" money, by reselling sneakers.  You get free time between releases, you are involved in an industry that you are actually interested in, you are your own boss, etc. 

But there are also many benefits to "punching numbers" for someone else.  I get a 401k, with employer matching contributions.  I get healthcare for a lot cheaper than a reseller would have to purchase on his own (since he has no employer to help cover the costs).  Getting a steady paycheck each week, instead of waiting for releases to bring in the revenue. 

There are pros and cons to both. 

I don't think it is that  simple. 

Even if a kid did make $100k in a year, did he really make $100k of profit?  Did he factor in the hours he spent waiting in lines?  The time spent coding? Or the money spent purchasing bots?  Or the money spent shipping shoes to the buyers?  

There are many benefits of making "your own" money, by reselling sneakers.  You get free time between releases, you are involved in an industry that you are actually interested in, you are your own boss, etc. 

But there are also many benefits to "punching numbers" for someone else.  I get a 401k, with employer matching contributions.  I get healthcare for a lot cheaper than a reseller would have to purchase on his own (since he has no employer to help cover the costs).  Getting a steady paycheck each week, instead of waiting for releases to bring in the revenue. 

I make decent money, my wife does too, we also get all benefits paid for. I don't put in more than 40 hours a week. I get unlimited PTO, and I can work remote if need be. 

But I would be 100% happy if I had a small coffee shop in Maui that was breaking and covering my basic expenses.

That **** is real [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Everyone talking about jobs and life happiness and I'm just sitting here masturbating to 750 raffles [emoji]128540[/emoji]

I don't think it is that simple. 

I make decent money, my wife does too, we also get all benefits paid for. I don't put in more than 40 hours a week. I get unlimited PTO, and I can work remote if need be. 

But I would be 100% happy if I had a small coffee shop in Maui that was breaking and covering my basic expenses.
That's just the hipster in you talking :smile:

Last edited:
You thought he was your homie because he knows your name? That's just the hipster in you talking
smile.gif
My niece and nephew are real fam. I've gotten them dope stuff, KAWS shirts, ASSC gear, etc. They both on my wifes size to help her get them. 

My other nephew, he put his own size. "I just wanna sell them"

He's not getting anything anymore.

The real resellers have full size runs for sale right now.

If you're hoping to cop yeezys off the app or any site this weekend to flip you're just the average consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom