ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know who this dude is, but pretty sure he's just flexing for the gram. No way he wore those to the airport still factory laced. I bet those things went straight back to the box and off to flight club once he posted the pic. #middayflightclub 
it's a girl first off LOL and if you look at her other  pictures she rocking em

it's a girl first off LOL and if you look at her other  pictures she rocking em
LOL i stand corrected! I never understood pics with factory laced kicks though, I see it all the time, so I automatically assume it's just for a quick gram post and then resell. 

Last edited:
Wanna steal on resell look at the cornballs trying to flip quick on boutique raffles wish had people selling size 8 for 1200 and other low prices in ig dms that won

Last edited:

What are those? 
I call them joints the Cassette tapes...
laugh.gif

Cant go wrong with water proof designer kicks here in Houston.  

I don't know who this dude is, but pretty sure he's just flexing for the gram. No way he wore those to the airport still factory laced. I bet those things went straight back to the box and off to flight club once he posted the pic. #middayflightclub 
i factory lace my sneakers though....
nerd.gif

i thought i was the only one.  
nerd.gif

didnt seem like the trap really but also didnt seem like a mall that would get yeezy 750s

More stuff goes down there then u think went to college down the road.

Foot action has an adidas hub they get more pairs there actually they were the first store in ga to get house of hoops

South lake just known for their good Chinese and having all the shoe stores.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom