ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup y'all 
nerd.gif

Everyone hanging in there? 
nerd.gif

yoo if you ain't buying at 1200. Can I get that oop for 1200? Lol

If u talking to me just check wish ig post about the raffle some chick was selling. Though a reseller site was trying to snatch them up

I need a 13 adc is where I'm at iPhone crashed on release

my 12 prob won't fit so my bro gets that pair

Last edited:
the problem with buying from these raffle winners are if they aren't local, it's sketch to make a transaction through IG. 

I can't believe people buy shoes through random dudes on IG. Just askin to be scammed. 

Last edited:
If it won't break your bank, why not?

If you really want them that badly and they're legit, I say go for it before sadderday 
Better now these more limited than other release and adc ain't looking promising since stores had struggle stock adc stores
beats most of the prices im seeing so far. its your money at the end of the day
Thanks for the input - decided to go for it. Regarding the sizing - i wear 10.5 in 350s and theres space, would a size 10 fit me well?

i accept the L ill most likely have through the weekend, i just don't get why make this release so limited, why not drop it in PB numbers. you can easily get 100-200k people to pay $350 each and resell would still be cray 

i accept the L ill most likely have through the weekend, i just don't get why make this release so limited, why not drop it in PB numbers. you can easily get 100-200k people to pay $350 each and resell would still be cray 

I can only assume to drive even more hype for the 350 stripes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom