ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think your gear matters? Yeah, you're definitely doing it wrong. Women don't care what you rock as long as you are clean. Little girls might care, not women.

Lmao

You suck horribly

Prob don't even brush your teeth

Why are you on NT in a Yeezy related thread of all shoes you can buy?

Dear god go be basic on a small platform not NT

Thanks in advance
hah you prob dont brush your teeth

Lmao

You suck horribly

Prob don't even brush your teeth

Why are you on NT in a Yeezy related thread of all shoes you can buy?

Dear god go be basic on a small platform not NT

Thanks in advance
Did I strike a nerve? Somebody with fake kicks steal your girl or something?

The guy was saying somebody rocks fakes but still gets alotta ***** so he must be doing something wrong since he rocking legit pairs and not getting as much. And all I said was that gear does not = *****. 

And I'm in here because I like the shoes for myself - not so I can impress people with hopes of getting some *****. Problem?

Exactly what I was trying to say, but apparently that's being "basic" to some folks 
roll.gif

I don't buy gear to impress other people. 

Last edited:
Question regarding 350 sizing-

I only have the TDs and this was before they did half sizing on 350s. Should I stay with my same size on the TD or go to my truer half size that I would normally wear. 

I have an 11 TD should I stay with an 11 in the other color ways or go up to my normal 11.5?

Question regarding 350 sizing-

I only have the TDs and this was before they did half sizing on 350s. Should I stay with my same size on the TD or go to my truer half size that I would normally wear. 

I have an 11 TD should I stay with an 11 in the other color ways or go up to my normal 11.5?
I'm a true 13 and wished my OTs are a 12.5 though.

Fit is good on the toe box area, but the length feels a TAD longer with a bit of room, but fine for now, hoping it doesn't stretch.

Last edited:

I'm a true 13 and wished my OTs are a 12.5 though.

Fit is good on the toe box area, but the length feels a TAD longer with a bit of room, but fine for now, hoping it doesn't stretch.
yeezy supply sending me a 12, really wanted a 13 or 13.5

Believe it was you who answered me yesterday on what size it went up to. Oh well, hopefully I can trade them for my size. My moon rocks are 12.5 and they fit fine, was gonna see if these fit better having some more room

yeezy supply sending me a 12, really wanted a 13 or 13.5

Believe it was you who answered me yesterday on what size it went up to. Oh well, hopefully I can trade them for my size. My moon rocks are 12.5 and they fit fine, was gonna see if these fit better having some more room
Not sure if 12 will be too tight for me though, if not would love to trade haha.

To folks to have/had PBs...did any US pairs come with the white hang tag? I thought only UK pairs had the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom