ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys would really rock pink shoes? What has the world come to

ssk 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for asking this question in here again yall, but would like a few more opinions before I pull the trigger

Does VNDS 8.5-9/10 Pirate Black 350s for $740 shipped sound fair??

i'd cop for collection sake, or trade bait, but wont rock. Not not my steeze
not even with all white jeans, tucked in white tee shirt, white fake gucci belt, rose gold sunglasses, rose gold apple watch and rose gold iphone 6s plus????

On the topic of MRs... thinking about picking up a second set. Whatcha think about a size 8.5, 8/10 cond. for $600? It looks really good aside from the paint wearing down on parts of the sole.

On the topic of MRs... thinking about picking up a second set. Whatcha think about a size 8.5, 8/10 cond. for $600? It looks really good aside from the paint wearing down on parts of the sole.
Cop it if you gonna rock it

a friend wants my 9/10 PB for his DS Banned 1s...should I do it? I already have the 2013s but always coveted the banned 1. I think hes yeezyless right now and the rumors of a rerelease is making him want to do this.

a friend wants my 9/10 PB for his DS Banned 1s...should I do it? I already have the 2013s but always coveted the banned 1. I think hes yeezyless right now and the rumors of a rerelease is making him want to do this.
no not worth it at all in your favor, buddy just sold a 7/10 cond for 900. banned 1s are confirmed to release and ive seen people dumping the banned 1s for extremly low as soon as that was announced. so unless you want to take the L of the year dont do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom