ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did shipment emails really get sent out from adidas? A CS rep told me no one is in the shipping department until Monday morning

I wouldn't be surprised tho, I've had some ADC orders that were shipped on a Sunday. All it is, is just a tracking confirmation email. The shoes aren't actually shipped. Attaching a shipping label to an order number is just a part of the process, your shoes probably aren't even inside a shipping box yet, let alone any real shipping movement. But you could still have received a tracking number. 

Last edited:
RAGE!! 
mad.gif

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/es/yeezy-boost-750-bb1840

This is the weirdest thing i've ever experienced since i collect sneakers:

I tried my luck on Size? yesterday. The 750s went live at around 8.30 am LDN time. I didn't make it to the payment section, however i carted 2 sizes and tried to checkout again & again until any size faded out.

After i failed i forgot about the page, couple of secs later Size? tweeted the "sorry, sold out".
Then a couple of hours went by and while i was preparing everything for the ADC release i found that "dead" 750 boost Size? page behind some tabs. Just out of curiosity i've hit the Checkout. Suprisingly it suddenly let me go through the order and payment pages with ease ... and i placed an order!!!

Mail dropped in, i thought i'd give it another try and ordered a second pair with cc payment and different delivery adress.
Also this Order went through, confirmation mail came in... Both orders were placed around 5:20 pm - so over 8 hours after size's tweet.

I wasn't sure if this was sort of a ghost order or any other inventory issue.
Anyway, i went out, did the whole night and when i came back home in the morning i found a "your order has been dispatched!"

WHAT?

i was checking my account - one order was marked as "dispatched", one still "in progress". I went to sleep, got up in the early afternoon - and got the second dispatched note in the mail!!!!

I only believe it when i have them in hand, but apparently i successfully ordered 2 pairs of 750 gum in my size !!!!! On an page that wasn't even live anymore since hours.

Never had such thing before (and probably will never have again in my life)!!! ;-)

I'd say Moonrock release is still unanimously WOAT.

This release almost became that when it went from inventory error to SOLD OUT without a single NTer copping. Glad ADC did the pump fake release and cancelled/banned the botters. 

Lol Moonroocks were not hard bro, agree to disagree.

I tried my luck on Size? yesterday. The 750s went live at around 8.30 am LDN time. I didn't make it to the payment section, however i carted 2 sizes and tried to checkout again & again until any size faded out.

After i failed i forgot about the page, couple of secs later Size? tweeted the "sorry, sold out".
Then a couple of hours went by and while i was preparing everything for the ADC release i found that "dead" 750 boost Size? page behind some tabs. Just out of curiosity i've hit the Checkout. Suprisingly it suddenly let me go through the order and payment pages with ease ... and i placed an order!!!

Mail dropped in, i thought i'd give it another try and ordered a second pair with cc payment and different delivery adress.
Also this Order went through, confirmation mail came in... Both orders were placed around 5:20 pm - so over 8 hours after size's tweet.

Anyway, i went out, did the whole night and when i came back home in the morning i found a "your order has been dispatched!"

WHAT?

i was checking my account - one order was marked as "dispatched", one still "in progress". I went to sleep, got up in the early afternoon - and got the second dispatched note in the mail!!!!

I only believe it when i have them in hand, but apparently i successfully ordered 2 pairs of 750 gum in my size !!!!! On an page that wasn't even live anymore since hours.

Never had such thing before (and probably will never have again in my life)!!! ;-)
you are one lucky bastard. enjoy them. or your profits. 

all around, maybe not that hard for some people lol. But I'm strictly talking about Moonrocks on Y3 versus GITD 750's on ADC. Y3 was absolutely NO SHOT manually on release day. They went live being Sold Out 
laugh.gif

Yeah the moonrocks was a huge thank you to all the boutiques and small stores that decided to take the risk and carry season 1, even though it didn't sell and everyone only came in for a camo shirt. It basically was backdoor and bot heaven. As crazy as Adidas is I have to say I'd go mad if they did not release on their site. A fair L, is better than a shady L. If you know what I mean. 
laugh.gif

this is true, i wasnt even mad yesterday, it was fair IMO

razytwo razytwo One of the best if not the best sneaker stories I have read for a release. No bs.

Major Congrats that's dope as hell.

Last edited:
and the only reason i even carted that many was cause i had those screens open from 10:08 when they originally went "fake live for the bots"   general concensus is that most of those people who had it open at that point ate, correct?

Last edited:
I'd say Moonrock release is still unanimously WOAT.

This release almost became that when it went from inventory error to SOLD OUT without a single NTer copping. Glad ADC did the pump fake release and cancelled/banned the botters. 

I tried and didn't come close, not even in my dreams

Wanted those so bad

and the only reason i even carted that many was cause i had those screens open from 10:08 when they originally went "fake live for the bots"   general concensus is that most of those people who had it open at that point ate, correct?
everybody and their moms carted. Checking out is a completely different beast. Almost everyone had problems with the cart/checkout loop, internal errors, or training messages. If you never even made it to the final CC/Paypal page, being logged in or being a guest wouldn't have mattered much. 

Last edited:

WHAT?

What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom