ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol we all know Kanye likes to toot his own horn without giving the full backstory. Like when he said yeezys sell for 20G's. The 750's selling out in 1 minute could just be YeezySupply, which did sellout very quick. But the GITD 750's took a lot longer than 1 minute to sell out on ADC.

I'll tell my quick experience with ADC. Like everyone else, it was a major pita to get these shoes. About 1 1/2 hours in I finally got to the select size, not a robot, add to cart, then proceed to checkout.

I went to a white screen with spinning wheel of doom, error with processing request... damn. Sat for 15 minutes, then thought well let me open a new tab and try to checkout again. This time the shoes were in the cart, checked out through PayPal. Got an order confirmation. No size on my invoice but I guess that's okay? About 5 minutes later ADC said sold out.

Yea Moonrocks are hard? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
He's wrong though; it took 5-7 restocks over the course of 5 hours or so for yeezy supply to sell out and they just said **** it and let only bots get.

It was sold out before they let anyone in because the password was so stupid; I was kicking myself for not putting it in.

Very few manual got if any.

If only bbbloke was still the web guy.

He's wrong though; it took 5-7 restocks over the course of 5 hours or so for yeezy supply to sell out and they just said **** it and let only bots get.

It was sold out before they let anyone in because the password was so stupid; I was kicking myself for not putting it in.

Very few manual got if any.

If only bbbloke was still the web guy.
what was the stupid password>?

Got through, checked out through paypal but never got a confirmation from adidas. Called them up about an hour later when I could finally get through and the adidas rep could see the transaction with paypal, but said since an order number on their end was never generated they could only have paypal refund me. :smh:

END L just came through - Sorry Your Name Was Not Drawn... again. Thanks END! Rub it in a little more.

I'll tell my quick experience with ADC. Like everyone else, it was a major pita to get these shoes. About 1 1/2 hours in I finally got to the select size, not a robot, add to cart, then proceed to checkout.

I went to a white screen with spinning wheel of doom, error with processing request... damn. Sat for 15 minutes, then thought well let me open a new tab and try to checkout again. This time the shoes were in the cart, checked out through PayPal. Got an order confirmation. No size on my invoice but I guess that's okay? About 5 minutes later ADC said sold out.
What time did ADC officially sellout?

anyone have a different status on adc when you log-in?  this is what i see when i check my order status...

In progress -  Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

and the only reason i even carted that many was cause i had those screens open from 10:08 when they originally went "fake live for the bots"   general concensus is that most of those people who had it open at that point ate, correct?

I was using safari on mobile so I wasnt logged onto PayPal during checkout. I just selected the PayPal option and when it redirected me, I logged in there.

anyone have a different status on adc when you log-in?  this is what i see when i check my order status...

In progress -  Order confirmed, waiting to be packed

Both normal.

So many people in here seem like they've never ordered from ADC before. No offense.

Got through, checked out through paypal but never got a confirmation from adidas. Called them up about an hour later when I could finally get through and the adidas rep could see the transaction with paypal, but said since an order number on their end was never generated they could only have paypal refund me.
mean.gif
Happens all the time. 

No confirmation page / email = L

Last edited:
that  - dash size question is asked almost every page. 
Got through, checked out through paypal but never got a confirmation from adidas. Called them up about an hour later when I could finally get through and the adidas rep could see the transaction with paypal, but said since an order number on their end was never generated they could only have paypal refund me. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom