ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $15 extra for 1-2 day shipping and I see this. Damn you ADC! My shoes better be here Tuesday! For those who have copped from ADC in the past, where are the shoes coming from exactly? I know NDC is Memphis.

Spartanburg, SC

2 days would be Wednesday.

Monday > Tuesday 1 day.

Monday > Wednesday 2 days.

They also say allow 1-2 business days for processing...Just a heads up in case you don't get them on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I still havent tried to make them GITD yet

Tried one on yesterday and the sizing does seem more accurate than the TBs were

Footaction (House of Adidas) in Detroit Michigan had an extremely rigged raffle.
The ypical resellers on the scene paying for backdoor pairs and bragging about it in BSKD. I didn't know they were having a raffle but I feel like even if I did I wouldn't have attempted.

What's bskd?

One of the groups dude said it wasn't rigged and copped at 6pm [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's all lies, the mr Alan's across the street and that mall are both rigged that's why I don't Bother wasting 45 minutes of my life driving down there for nothing and possibly get into some trouble with idiots.

The ypical resellers on the scene paying for backdoor pairs and bragging about it in BSKD. I didn't know they were having a raffle but I feel like even if I did I wouldn't have attempted.
Got my L from End. Bad thing about it is the fact that Michigan only had 3 stores that we're getting them in the whole state smh. If Footaction keeps it up I'll call an Adidas rep.

What three stores? I never saw anything til last night.

I know pogo and supposedly the foot action at eastland? What's the 3rd? Some dude claimed he won a raffle at mr Alan's for em

SOOOOOOO has anyone been able to confirm the rumored releases happening in the next month. Cant really remember what dude said.

I paid $15 extra for 1-2 day shipping and I see this. Damn you ADC! My shoes better be here Tuesday! For those who have copped from ADC in the past, where are the shoes coming from exactly? I know NDC is Memphis.
yeah thats the common misconception some people have, they think that 1-2 day shipping includes the same day they purchased and ships out immediately. 1-2 day shipping is the time the courier takes after accepting the package and the transition to delivery. It doesn't include the retailer's processing time. I've had ADC deliver my order on a tuesday/wednesday with free shipping meanwhile others that paid for express shipping get it on Thursday. 

Got the shipping confirmation but fedex isn't showing anything yet. Is this normal? (kidding) but i did get the email like half an hour ago

I signed up for so many emails and all of them failed. I still have one that has yet to receive a response but damn I wonder how many people signed up, probably millions.

they look super dope with the olive/green pants. nice vid
Agreed, info on the pants, all of them
laugh.gif
H&M trousers.

kinda hard to find, i bought all 3 when i saw them in store lol

FYI.  I paid for next day shipping on PB 1.0 but got a refund... folks I knew in the city that went standard were out for delivery the same day. 

What's bskd?

One of the groups dude said it wasn't rigged and copped at 6pm [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's all lies, the mr Alan's across the street and that mall are both rigged that's why I don't Bother wasting 45 minutes of my life driving down there for nothing and possibly get into some trouble with idiots.

Buying selling kicks Detroit the FB group. There's the same couple resellers in the area who consistently eat through back door hook ups and brag about it.

FAM, Here's my review, on feet, & glow test video on the latest Yeezy 750 Boost Grey Gum!

Let me know what you guys think.
Extremely dope.  #trophyemoji

I think you are 100% wrong about the 750 sizing for most buyers, though.  

Your video is so nice; many will think it's sound advice and end up with nothing more than another pair to chip into the resell market because the shoe is too small.

Last edited:
I wonder if these will eventually be released on eastbay. For TB 750, they never released on release day but they did a couple days later in the AM.

What's bskd?

Buying selling kicks Detroit the FB group. There's the same couple resellers in the area who consistently eat through back door hook ups and brag about it.

I'm in that group, waiting for someone to list them for 1k. I'll cop and sit on em. These dudes ain't got time or cash to sit on em :lol:

There's 2000 raffle tickets for 30 pairs in my country.

Some flipper managed to get 7 pairs in total while I didn't get none. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom