ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What three stores? I never saw anything til last night.

I know pogo and supposedly the foot action at eastland? What's the 3rd? Some dude claimed he won a raffle at mr Alan's for em
Puffer Reds in Ypsi, Pogo in Birmingham & Footaction Eastland (House of Adidas)! I was so close to winning at Pogo. Smh.

Puffer Reds in Ypsi, Pogo in Birmingham & Footaction Eastland (House of Adidas)! I was so close to winning at Pogo. Smh.
Pogo is just as crooked as Burn Rubber. I know the kid who used to*maybe he still does* work at Pogo who owns that new shop in Ferndale and his homies definitely have some type of BD connect. It's pretty easy looking through the group seeing dudes with multiple pairs realizing something is up.

I will say pairs locally are selling for under 1500 which is surprising.

Pogo is just as crooked as Burn Rubber. I know the kid who used to*maybe he still does* work at Pogo who owns that new shop in Ferndale and his homies definitely have some type of BD connect. It's pretty easy looking through the group seeing dudes with multiple pairs realizing something is up.

I will say pairs locally are selling for under 1500 which is surprising.
Pogo isn't as bad as Burn Rubber...Burn Rubber charge over retail for their pairs of Yeezy's smh. Goes back to their Nike Yeezy 2 release. I usually win at Pogo this is the first time I ever lost anything. A friend of mine snagged the Yeezy's this time from Pogo...I'm sure they backdoored a few pairs though...Footaction BD all their pairs at least 75% smh it's sad.

I will say pairs locally are selling for under 1500
which is surprising.

Lol oh how miss metro Detroit. But you are 100% with your connection there. It aint hard to tell. Pogo USED to be legit idk how its been now adays, but BR will be BR, just show love there and they will show it back. FA was expected since its eastland :rofl:

Last edited:
LoL anyway thanks man!
Pardon my scar tissue.  The original didn't release in half sizes and folks said they run a full size big but that was completely wrong for me... I have an 11 and need a 12.  Yesterday I tried an 11.5 in the GITD and quickly went for the 12.  Furthermore, I have read others in this thread that have fallen victim to the same issue... also know someone that dumped in real life because they were too snug...  

But I hear everyone.    

guys so my wifey was able to pick up 12.5 only size she was able to cart , but am a 10.5 in 350's PB... Now is it possible for me to trade the 12.5 750's for 2 pairs of 350 ? 10.5 tans and 10.5 moon rocks . Maybe a consignment store ? What you guys think is my best option ?

guys so my wifey was able to pick up 12.5 only size she was able to cart , but am a 10.5 in 350's PB... Now is it possible for me to trade the 12.5 750's for 2 pairs of 350 ? 10.5 tans and 10.5 moon rocks . Maybe a consignment store ? What you guys think is my best option ?
You want 2 yeezys for your 1 pair? Good luck 
laugh.gif

Yes reasonable trade IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom