ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially salty now. People out here hitting raffles, confirmed and online. I can't even cop a pair. Hopefully we get more love w the 350/550s this summer

I can speak based on the Turtle Doves release in 2015:

My ADC order didn't have the size listed but I was shipped the correct size that I ordered. and it took a few days for the order to show up in my account. I got the confirmation email late the following day....

If they didn't spend 150 to make the zipper I damn sure wouldn't pay that much to fix it. I don't care what goes into it 
99% of shoes made in China , and or Vietnam roughly cost $1.00 is US exchange rate. Most of the people in these factories work there because money to be made is very scarce, especially without an education. Sadly these people work just to have food on their table at night

Last edited:
99% of shoes made in China , and or Vietnam roughly cost $1.00 is US exchange rate. Most of the people in these factories work there becomes money to be made is very scarce especially without an education. Sadly these people work just to have food on their table at night
and then they reesale for stacks 

If they didn't spend 150 to make the zipper I damn sure wouldn't pay that much to fix it. I don't care what goes into it 
99% of shoes made in China , and or Vietnam roughly cost $1.00 is US exchange rate. Most of the people in these factories work there becomes money to be made is very scarce especially without an education. Sadly these people work just to have food on their table at night
As long as we can acknowledge that the majority of items we purchase in 2016 are made and manufactured under the same crappy circumstances.

Not knocking you for educating but the problem goes far beyond shoes.

99% of shoes made in China , and or Vietnam roughly cost $1.00 is US exchange rate. Most of the people in these factories work there because money to be made is very scarce, especially without an education. Sadly these people work just to have food on their table at night

This ain't 1960

That $1 to make Nike shoes thing everyone says is a myth. Stop that.

This ain't 1960

That $1 to make Nike shoes thing everyone says is a myth. Stop that.
This

Yeezys are not cheap to produce...

While 350s say made in china, the knit is made in germany and then the shoes are assembled in china

Suede on the 750s is not cheap by any means, nor are the other materials on the shoe, every pair must be hand assembled as well.

Boost is not an inexpensive material either... as there is only one suppier of it and demand is very high.

I can speak based on the Turtle Doves release in 2015:

My ADC order didn't have the size listed but I was shipped the correct size that I ordered. and it took a few days for the order to show up in my account. I got the confirmation email late the following day....
Same thing happened to me on my PBs on the last restock. It still says "-" for the size even though they shipped months ago
laugh.gif
 Now im nervously waiting on this pair because 1 order got cancelled yesterday but my personal order on ADC has been on the "order confirmed, waiting to be packed" status for a solid 36 hours. I cant stop refreshing my email lol. 
nerd.gif

They'll ship

Just chill out

I've received pairs in the mail from ADC multiple times without receiving a shipment confirmation until after they get delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom