ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly seems like that sometimes.., lol. Oh well. It is what it is. I probably have a better chance getting a deal through the open after market rather than a member from this community :smh:
a deal is one thing and a homeboy price is another. The price you're looking to get em at is the latter. Even a crackhead would ask more than a rack for these :lol:

Sold my pair on eBay for 1823 (minus 13%)
but considering refunding and taking them to Flightclub

any advise?
give the guy a refund and try to squeeze every single dollar you can out of these shoes because who cares about having principles or living up to an agreement these days, right? In fact whenever I sell a pair of sneakers i tell the guy he has to give me an additional $1 on top of it otherwise i'm cancelling it.

Now whether or not the buyer is a scam artist is a different story.....

a deal is one thing and a homeboy price is another. The price you're looking to get em at is the latter. Even a crackhead would ask more than a rack for these :lol:

I hear what your saying, and totally understand the market. But to me, $100 less than a Flighclub price isn't a deal either. Im a very reasonable person, so i get it, I guess I'm just hoping to strike up a connect one way or another. The trust has to start somewhere.

And to be clear, I don't get all out of place with resellers, I just move on like most of the L'ers do.

I hear what your saying, and totally understand the market. But to me, $100 less than a Flighclub price isn't a deal either. Im a very reasonable person, so i get it, I guess I'm just hoping to strike up a connect one way or another. The trust has to start somewhere.

And to be clear, I don't get all out of place with resellers, I just move on like most of the L'ers do.
If I'm not mistaken I thought you were looking to spend 1k tops. If so that's significantly less then 100 off fc price.

just picked these up and gonna stretch the hell out of the toe box! these gonna from D to EE real quick! 

Don't know what's worse people telling you stop wasting money on sneakers , or those who get mad at you for not putting them on to yeezy that they see they could resell and make money ... I told one of my friends listen me telling you about it is 1% of the battle lol ... the 2-3 hours you gotta go thru I doubt some people can handle it .. It's crazy

If I'm not mistaken I thought you were looking to spend 1k tops. If so that's significantly less then 100 off fc price.

I was referring to people who have offered me deals, and yes, I stated thats where I wanted to be, but like anything else in life, I would be open to negotiations.

Don't know what's worse people telling you stop wasting money on sneakers , or those who get mad at you for not putting them on to yeezy that they see they could resell and make money ... I told one of my friends listen me telling you about it is 1% of the battle lol ... the 2-3 hours you gotta go thru I doubt some people can handle it .. It's crazy
both of those are the same people, just one who didn't discover the reselling industry before vs. After :lol:

I was referring to people who have offered me deals, and yes, I stated thats where I wanted to be, but like anything else in life, I would be open to negotiations.
oh ok got you. I thought that that was your max top dollar I'm not going a cent over this price type of price

oh ok got you. I thought that that was your max top dollar I'm not going a cent over this price type of price

I was basing my price off the 1500-1600 the size 10 was going for at the time. Either way, most likely ill just focus on the chocolates or a past Yeezy I missed since deals may be more possible on this at the moment.

Last edited:
I don't think chocolates will be any easier to get then these. Be careful when shopping, a lot of fakes out there

give the guy a refund and try to squeeze every single dollar you can out of these shoes because who cares about having principles or living up to an agreement these days, right? In fact whenever I sell a pair of sneakers i tell the guy he has to give me an additional $1 on top of it otherwise i'm cancelling it.
well said

repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom