ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. but u think it was ur checkout method. be real people....it wasnt ur speed or ur method.

Im not knocking what you said just trying to figure out things that could improve my chances. I dread having this happen with every ADC Yeezy release. Raffles are hard enough to win locally.

lol. but u think it was ur checkout method. be real people....it wasnt ur speed or ur method.

Im not knocking what you said just trying to figure out things that could improve my chances. I dread having this happen with every ADC Yeezy release. Raffles are hard enough to win locally.

proxies. luck on checkout. a faster connection. These things wont hurt but nobody is coppin with confidence on ADC. Thats what Im sayin.

If you're gonna make such a bold statement at least dont have the default NT avatar.

its like believing someone on twitter with the egg avy
i've been known in this thread to have copped multiples at retail manually... well the last username i was using in here before it got banned

If you're gonna make such a bold statement at least dont have the default NT avatar.

its like believing someone on twitter with the egg avy

i've been known in this thread to have copped multiples at retail manually... well the last username i was using in here before it got banned

Awesome. I dont believe you but hey... Is what it is.

proxies. luck on checkout. a faster connection. These things wont hurt but nobody is coppin with confidence on ADC. Thats what Im sayin.

I'm 4/6 on ADC releases.

Turtledove's x3
Oxford Tan
TB750
Glow 750

Didn't try to get PB1.0, struck out on the OG750 and PB2.0.

I like you. If u did grab em all on ADC manually, like i said, Kudos. Wasnt anything specific you did tho.

Nothing specific helps you cop em guaranteed but there are certain strategies to significantly increase your odds.

Oh thats for sure. Not the ones you guys are using tho. Even with the best help available, its luck unless u greasing a palm instore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like you. If u did grab em all on ADC manually, like i said, Kudos. Wasnt anything specific you did tho.
oh yeah I wasn't saying I did anything specific. I was actually agreeing with you that its luck, but what I was also saying is that some people are just luckier than others and that was the reason why I've scored so many yeezys. The checkout process is the same, i didn't do anything different. Just lucky to have been able to checkout among all the errors we all were experiencing. 

I had 5 cellphones all on their own data services , 2 Ipads on WiFi t-mobile hotspot, and 3 computers all on my house WiFi. The computers didn't hit. The phones got inside though. Was able to checkout on one phone at the end of the day. The trick is don't be alone. You can't possibly checkout on multiple devices. I had 4 people helping me. And we all struggled at first but got through.

#strengthinnumbers

Last edited:

oh yeah I wasn't saying I did anything specific. I was actually agreeing with you that its luck, but what I was also saying is that some people are just luckier than others and that was the reason why I've scored so many yeezys. The checkout process is the same, i didn't do anything different. Just lucky to have been able to checkout among all the errors we all were experiencing. 

Yep. Thats about the long and short of it. Glad u hit tho. Keep cookin!

A major key on adc is don't hit refresh on those maintenance errors or error screens just hit back and reattempt. I carted on my laptop and checked them out on my iphone after several failed attempts on both devices

At the very least, Ive enjoyed this thread. Another congrats to those who copped. Wish I was in your shoes :D

A major key on adc is don't hit refresh on those maintenance errors or error screens just hit back and reattempt. I carted on my laptop and checked them out on my iphone after several failed attempts on both devices

Last edited:
Open tons of tabs when the page goes live, but before the adidas tweet, and hope they get inventory error screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom