ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've copped Turtle Doves, 2 pairs of PB 1.0, and TB 750s on ADC manually and I have zero confidence in my ability to cop on that site.
I've also carted multiple pairs every release but checking out hasn't been so successful.

I so far haven't seen anything about the checkout loop that a manual user can do to guarantee success.

lol i think my friend got screwed. he was checking his mailing details and he switched one number in his zip code at checkout. i wonder if fedex would fix it for him since all the other info is correct

lol i think my friend got screwed. he was checking his mailing details and he switched one number in his zip code at checkout. i wonder if fedex would fix it for him since all the other info is correct

once it ships have him call fedex. It can be corrected. If not, have Fedex leave it at one of their posts, he can pick it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

A major key on adc is don't hit refresh on those maintenance errors or error screens just hit back and reattempt. I carted on my laptop and checked them out on my iphone after several failed attempts on both devices
That is all I did... but I could never fully checkout. 

I must have typed in my address 10x, only to never make it to the Payment page. 

Hit back, type it again, error page, repeat. 

I would even open up new tabs, see that my cart icon had a blue 1 on it... click that, add address, error page. 

A major key on adc is don't hit refresh on those maintenance errors or error screens just hit back and reattempt. I carted on my laptop and checked them out on my iphone after several failed attempts on both devices

I would even open up new tabs, see that my cart icon had a blue 1 on it... click that, add address, error page. 

Welcome to ADC. It wasnt your commodore 64 with 800 baud modem.

once it ships have him call fedex. It can be corrected. If not, have Fedex leave it at one of their posts, he can pick it up.

word i'll let him know. i believe the zip code he entered doesnt even exist. haha

I don't know if it's placebo or if it's been brought up before but am I the only one who thinks the PB 2.0 is much more comfy than the 1.0 versions? I have the moonrocks and have tried on a friends PB 1.0 pair and the whole shoe just feels more "soft and bouncy" and overall more comfy on the 2.0's. It feels like I can feel the boost more when I walk with them while the mr's feel much more stiff if you know what I mean. Maybe it's just my mind playing games though.

Yeah I kept getting looped back to the first checkout sceeen. Just kept hitting review and pay until it said enter cc or paypal. Chose paypal once I saw it and was smooth from there

I don't know if it's placebo or if it's been brought up before but am I the only one who thinks the PB 2.0 is much more comfy than the 1.0 versions? I have the moonrocks and have tried on a friends PB 1.0 pair and the whole shoe just feels more "soft and bouncy" and overall more comfy on the 2.0's. It feels like I can feel the boost more when I walk with them while the mr's feel much more stiff if you know what I mean. Maybe it's just my mind playing games though.
yeah you trippin

same for me, then later on the icon had a letter in it

Yeah I kept getting looped back to the first checkout sceeen. Just kept hitting review and pay until it said enter cc or paypal. Chose paypal once I saw it and was smooth from there

wasnt paypal.wasnt anything u did. The checkouts are random. They prolly only allow them for certain amts of time or for so many members at a time then its back to checkout loop, ie payments arent processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
wasnt paypal.wasnt anything u did. The checkouts are random. They prolly only allow them for certain amts of time or for so many members at a time then its back to checkout loop, ie payments arent processing.
May not have been anything I did, but due to being successful in past yeezy releases I will continue to do the same thing in future releases
wink.gif

May not have been anything I did, but due to being successful in past yeezy releases I will continue to do the same thing in future releases :wink:

absolutely. dont fix what isnt broken.

Honestly I prefer LTE over wifi

I got a good wifi connection but opted for LTE when I went to the adidas website and I hit

Had the iPad on wifi with 4 tabs. Same thing as the PB 350 inventory issues

Just called adidas. The representative said not to worry they will be shipped. The delay being that the warehouse gets the whole shipment at one time and all pairs have to be boxed up at one time so it takes time. (or something along those lines). Told me to expect shipping info tomorrow.

For those that have been anxious about no shipping email yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom