ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
knew this was coming based on a conversation i had with someone. I also heard there might be a small restock on UK site. Keep eyes open

my size 9 was just cancelled as well. I used an ATC service and im pretty sure the order went through on the second wave (after the first cancellations)....

oh well, didnt think id be able to get these anyways 

Me if I get cancelled
WlsZqq

I think id rather have the L i took saturday than to think i got em just to be cancelled on monday.

I feel for yall. Thsts gut wrenching

knew this was coming based on a conversation i had with someone. I also heard there might be a small restock on UK site. Keep eyes open
Anyone got a link to the product page for the UK site? I can only see the splash page.

If you're posting to say you got canceled, save yourself having to answer a bunch of questions by posting the size and the time you got order confirmation.

I think id rather have the L i took saturday than to think i got em just to be cancelled on monday.

I feel for yall. Thsts gut wrenching

I'd definitely rather take the regular L than a cancellation L...cant even imagine. Feel bad for all that are getting cancelled :smh:

Last edited:
Damn adidas really dropped the ball on this release .. Horrible , canceled order should get first dibs on next yeezy release lol " wishful thinking "

Well with cancel emails it's safe to say prices will rise and eBay listing will get taken down, wifey was able to pick up a 12.5 , even tho it's not my size ... She hasn't received email yet ...

Ur so close to that 13 bro. If u had a 13 I would swapped with cash

cop your pair asap, cause prices about to rise. especially with listings that are about to be pulled lol

Adidas is coming down on some atc services and bots.

The ones who work for themselves aka the ones who make the bots are probably still feasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom