ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What was the yeezysupply password?
bill bellamy
michael-scott-no.gif

Man I'm happy I don't gotta go through this "has it shipped yet". Went through it with the Jordan wings. Horrible experience reading that thread during that time.
Everyone who got a confirmation from adc is gonna get their pair. Don't stress, that's what I learned last time lol.

Man I'm happy I don't gotta go through this "has it shipped yet". Went through it with the Jordan wings. Horrible experience reading that thread during that time.
Everyone who got a confirmation from adc is gonna get their pair. Don't stress, that's what I learned last time lol.

I got shipping from fedex delivery not even adidas on underwear I ordered on either Thursday or Friday lol

they must be understaffed

when i got my concepts L, i was confused as to when i even entered a raffle with them lol.

Kith shipped and my pair should be here tomorrow :D ...too bad i gotta work all damn day :smh:

when i got my concepts L, i was confused as to when i even entered a raffle with them lol.

Kith shipped and my pair should be here tomorrow
happy.gif
...too bad i gotta work all damn day
mean.gif
concepts sent me a losing email for these and I didn't enter a single raffle in-store or online for any shops. Free and worthless 15% to shop for nothing on cncpts lol

Welp they oversold fellas I just got a email from adc saying the don't have the product I don't know how many they oversold but they got me might want to check on those orders

Welp they oversold fellas I just got a email from adc saying the don't have the product I don't know how many they oversold but they got me might want to check on those orders
you have a screenshot of the order history of yours?

you can block your personal info, just want to see what it looks like..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom