ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Yeezy I've copped from ADC has shipped between Tuesday-Thursday after release even when I've payed for next day.

Some of you dudes are tripping contacting customer service. Damn near begging for a cancel.

just the - is normal when that is all that is indicated for the size

a number AND the - indicates half sizes. 8- = 8.5, etc...
Yeah I thought I was going to see the .5 when I received my shipping email but thanks for clearing that up. I was liltte worried. This is my first pair of 750's and 10.5 is my true size.

laugh.gif

Isnt there a trick where you plug your confirmation number into UPS or Fedex or whatever they use to see if they will indeed ship?

Im not 100% sure if this worked with adidas or if im thinking of some lesser brand

Last edited:
Every Yeezy I've copped from ADC has shipped between Tuesday-Thursday after release even when I've payed for next day.

Some of you dudes are tripping contacting customer service. Damn near begging for a cancel.
Is this whole "calling customer service leads to cancel" a real thing? Jesus is this real life

Isnt there a trick where you plug your confirmation number into UPS or Fedex or whatever they use to see if they will indeed ship?

Im not 100% sure if this worked with adidas or if im thinking of some lesser brand
works for kith, not for Adidas tho. Kith uses your order number as a reference number necessary to track without a tracking number. ADC uses a completely different number than your order number. 

Just checked my FEDEX Tracking #. Yeezys will be here tomorrow from SC to So. Cal. I've paid for overnight shipping on NDC in the past and have always gotten packages on Wednesdays since they use the full 1-2 days to process and ship my order. 
nthat.gif

Just called adidas and the rep was really sweet. She confirmed my order and I should be receiving my tracking number tomorrow. My order has been picked for shipping and they're getting it ready right now.

So amped!

No trick, but just sign into your my ups app with same email and mailing address used for your order. If it has shipped, it will show up.

Just called adidas and the rep was really sweet. She confirmed my order and I should be receiving my tracking number tomorrow. My order has been picked for shipping and they're getting it ready right now.

So amped!
thats what that "sweet" lady told everyone that got cancelled today 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom