ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one more person says they don't see their size on their confirmation I'm going straight crazy ...... THEY ALWAYS DO THAT !!!!!!!!!

Just called adidas and the rep was really sweet. She confirmed my order and I should be receiving my tracking number tomorrow. My order has been picked for shipping and they're getting it ready right now.

So amped!
not saying they're wrong - but often times CSRs have no more information than you have on your computer screen. Been told many times my order was picked just to have it cancelled later on. Just playing devil's advocate. But is awesome if true.

Every Yeezy I've copped from ADC has shipped between Tuesday-Thursday after release even when I've payed for next day.

Some of you dudes are tripping contacting customer service. Damn near begging for a cancel.
Is this whole "calling customer service leads to cancel" a real thing? Jesus is this real life

Don't know if it's happened recently but bad things have happened in the past when you'd let a customer service agent "mess" with your order.

I've seen orders get inadvertently cancelled because someone was trying to do something as simple as upgrading shipping on an online order. All types of weird scenarios like that.

Unless they contact you that something has changed it's usually best to leave it alone.

UPS My Choice is cool, they usually notify you before a retailer that a package is prepared to ship to you and the estimated delivery date

Is this whole "calling customer service leads to cancel" a real thing? Jesus is this real life

It's not that calling CS will get your order canceled its just that why would you want to bring any unneeded attention to your order? Especially dealing with a CS rep who not only has the ability to cancel a transaction with a mouse click but also has probably been dealing with the same questions all day and is annoyed AF. Whether your order goes through or not isn't going to be affected by the convo you have with customer service.

iY2IKH1.gif

Ok for people getting through on their first order keep calling cs ,and get hit with the cs jig cancel your order and then they purchase your pair [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just called adidas and the rep was really sweet. She confirmed my order and I should be receiving my tracking number tomorrow. My order has been picked for shipping and they're getting it ready right now.

So amped!
audio recording of said phone call or it didn't happen

So amped!

Thinking the Sweet lady is really helping you out but she bout to cancel your order. Lmao
Saved+a+sheep+wait_bdf2ad_5193339.gif

Jk

Gift me $5 paypal, and I'll call cs and check on orders. Be sure to leave your order number in the message.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom