ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This finals game is the best on so far.
That last Qtr 
nthat.gif

What's weird is I clicked overnight shipping but in the end I wasn't charged for it

Says 0.00

kevin love is ice cream on defense 

Kevin love slows down there offense and is horrible passer and defender ... He needs to get less mins , he doesn't match well with a team like warriors , Lou needs to make ajustments and sit love

One thing about YEEZYS off of adc is sometimes they don't take the money from your account until after you receive them . Before people start thinking they got free 750's I just wanna put that out there because I know it's coming :lol:

Never lc a Silicon Valley old dude with td's and floor seats at oracle unless you want your feelings hurt as well as your *** kicked by his bodyguards :lol:

Now that the thread isn't crazy like it was saturday, who carted and couldn't check out?  I couldn't get to the page to enter my CC on ADC.  When they are in your cart any tips to allow you to check out? I remember someone posted log into to a different device and try.

Now that the thread isn't crazy like it was saturday, who carted and couldn't check out?  I couldn't get to the page to enter my CC on ADC.  When they are in your cart any tips to allow you to check out? I remember someone posted log into to a different device and try.
i carted but could never get through...

'member when people were dogging this early pic?

'member when people said the "Yeezy 3" wouldn't have decent resell?

'member when resell was $700 for OG Gray 750's and people laughed?

L U L Z

The times they do change.

View media item 2067382

'member when people were dogging this early pic?

'member when people said the "Yeezy 3" wouldn't have decent resell?

'member when resell was $700 for OG Gray 750's and people laughed?

L U L Z

The times they do change.

View media item 2067382

I for sure was wrong. I thought there was no way these would touch the resell or be as revered as the Yeezy 2. I still don't like the OG pair that much but I think with these, it's about the colorways that changes your mind

ADC shipped my canceled TB 750's...tax free, overnight.

As annoyed as I am with their trash site at times, I refuse to slander them.

Congrats, man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom