ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me if I get cancelled
WlsZqq
this ^^ lol

These cancelations are gutwrenching, people staying up all night and all the hard work for nothing! :smh:

Last edited:
@Retro707

He just took a [emoji]128169[/emoji] on NT

[emoji]128559[/emoji] I don't usually get jelly but gotdamb

Last edited:
order confirmation email received 6/11 @ 11.05 am PST.

shipped email received today @ 8.20 pm PST.

Last edited:
still waiting for shipping from adc. Just got a email from chase asking me to confirm this purchase from adc. They better not have declined my payment and i get cancelled . Has this happened to anyone? 
mad.gif

still waiting for shipping from adc. Just got a email from chase asking me to confirm this purchase from adc. They better not have declined my payment and i get cancelled . Has this happened to anyone? 
mad.gif
OMG Chase asked you to confirm? Dude that means it declined happened to me before on a release.
embarassed.gif

OMG Chase asked you to confirm? Dude that means it declined happened to me before on a release.
embarassed.gif

thats not true. 

when you buy the shoes adidas sends a request to your bank to remove the funds

your bank will either accept or decline...if your banks asks you to authorize it's just on hold till you answer them. the request is pending till you authorize it and if you don't authorize then your bank cancels. if you do authorize the bank will accept the charge from adidas considering you answered in a timely manner. 

adidas then just has to complete the transaction...adidas waits till they send shipping confirmation to complete the payment. thats why you get those ghost charges or pending  charges on your bank statement.

if you didn't get a cancellation from adidas you should still be good if you authorized the transaction.  i would check your statement and if the pending transaction is still on your statement that means your bank hasn't cancelled it and adidas still has the authorization of the payment they are just waiting to fulfill your order

Didn't know that. When it happened to me I couldn't even purchase the shoes until I confirmed to Chase that it was me that authorized the purchase.

I had the issue with my card with the monochrome PK NMDs. Got the call to authorize but i guess they declined it and lf course i couldnt purchase again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom